Danby 10.0 cu. ft. Square Model Chest Freezer DOE
- 10 cu. ft. capacity (283.17 Litres): Store more of your favorite frozen foods and optimize bulk food storage
- Front mounted mechanical thermostat: Easy to use, adjustable variable temperature range
- Manual defrost with front mount drain: Use the drain to conveniently remove water during defrosting
- 2 front Leveling Legs and 2 back rollers for easy movement.
- Power-On Indicator light: let’s you know your freezer is working
- DOE Compliant: Energy efficient to help you save money without sacrificing performance
- Garage Ready: Freezer can perform in temperatures from 0oF to 110oF (-17oC to 43oC).
- 12 Months Carry in Warranty: Industry leading warranty for peace of mind.
The Danby Diplomat 10.0 cu. ft. Chest Freezer is an ideal solution for households, cottages, offices, or any other location requiring additional storage space for frozen foods. Our power-on indicator light enables you to confirm the safety of your frozen items’ preservation quickly and conveniently. This model is Garage Ready & able to maintain optimal performance at external temperatures between 0°F to -110°F (-17°C to -43°C). The 360-degree cooling system utilizes D-shaped coils that snugly hug the inner wall to optimize the freezing time of newly added foods in the freezer, which preserves nutrients. This model is DOE-compliant, saving you energy and money. This freezer can sit closer to walls thanks to the new thinner profile hinges. Additionally, the counter-balance hinges enable the lid to stay open at any angle, providing easy access. The freezer is equipped with a removable storage basket to help you separate and organize your food.
- Product Width43.94"111.61 cm
- Product Depth25.35"64.39 cm
- Product Height33.28"84.53 cm
- Package Width45.50"115.57 cm
- Package Depth26"66.04 cm
- Package Height34.60"87.88 cm
- Product Weight82.70 lbs37.51 kg
- Package Weight93.63 lbs42.47 kg
12 months parts and labour coverage with Carry-in service. Installation and/or Yearly Maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.