Danby Designer 8 DishwasherDDW1802W This product is no longer available.
Don't sacrifice cupboard space for the convenience of a dishwasher! Our compact space-saving dishwasher, at only 18" wide, occupies 30 per cent less space than a full size dishwasher while boasting all the full sized features. Energy star compliance and a low-water consumption feature make this model eco-friendly. Well suited for kitchens in condominiums and apartments.
|Product Depth||93.98 cm||37"|
- 18 inch built in dishwasher
- 8 place setting capacity
- Energy Star® compliant
- Large lower dish rack and silverware basket
- Adjustable upper dish rack
- 7 wash programs (normal, super, economy, rinse, light wash, quick wash, soak)
- Sani-wash feature increases water temperature to 158°F (70°C)
- 3 tier spray wash system
- Durable stainless steel spray arm and interior
- Integrated water softener system
- Rinse agent dispenser
- Automatic detergent dispenser
- Low water consumption (normal/short programs) 3.8 gallons (14.5 L)
- Quiet operation
Please refer to your product on www.danby.com.
Information pertaining to watts and amps can be found on the rating plate located on the back of the unit.
Our units are designed to fit standard North American faucets.
Please refer to your owner’s manual for specifications on how much room is needed between the unit and each adjacent wall.
Salt is not needed, however it is recommended. Note that if you do not use salt, the unit will still function, however the indicator light will remain illuminated.
Rinse aid is not needed, however it is recommended. Note that if you do not use rinse aid, although the unit will still function, the rinse aid indicator light will remain illuminated.
Check to make sure that the filters and drainage area are not clogged.
Try setting the unit to a high temperature. The unit can take up to 2 hours to heat up the cold water depending on the temperature setting.
There is a protective layer of plastic that protects your control panel during transportation. This should be removed during installation.