Premiere 60 BTU DehumidifierThis product has been discontinued.
- 60 U.S. pint (28.4 litre) capacity per 24 hours
- For areas up to 3600 sq. ft. depending on conditions
- Energy Star® compliant
- Non ozone depleting refrigerant – R410a
- Electronic controls with remote
- Create a comfortable environment with our programmable humidity settings
- Auto Restart feature – restarts the unit after a power outage
- Low temperature feature allows the system to continue to operate until temperature reaches 5ºC (41º F)
- Auto de-icer prevents ice build-up on coils
- 2-speed fan for air circulation
- Direct drain feature for continuous operation
Hot and humid air is not only uncomfortable, but can also be harmful to your health. However, those will be the least of your concerns with this ultra-modern two-speed dehumidifier by Danby. This hard-working unit can handle 60 US pints per day (28.4 litres) and is designed to take the moisture out of areas up to 3,600 square feet in size. This highly-efficient model is Energy Star compliant to help cut down on expensive electricity bills and the R410a refrigerant is eco-friendly as it won’t harm the ozone layer. The easy-to-program humidity settings can be manipulated by the high-tech electronic controls as well as the convenient remote unit. There’s no need to worry about the comfort level of the room after a power outage since the automatic-restart feature will make sure the appliance will turn back on. In addition, the coils stay frost-free due to the clever automatic-de-icing system and the smart low-temperature function allows the dehumidifier to continue to operate until the temperature reaches 5ºC (41º F). This superior model also boasts a direct-drain feature for continuous operation and comes with a 24-month warranty on parts and labour.
- Product Width15 1/4"38.10 cm
- Product Depth11 1/8"27.94 cm
- Product Height23 5/8"58.42 cm
- Package Depth14"35.56 cm
- Product Weight42.1 lbs19.10 kg
24 months parts and labor coverage. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.