Danby 50 Pint DoE Dehumidifier with PumpThis product has been discontinued.
- 50 Pint (23.6 L) Dehumidifier: for humidity control in spaces greater than 3000 sq. ft.
- Energy Star Rating
- Electronic controls with LED display
- Powerful 2 speed fan
- Smart Dehumidify: Unit will automatically control room humidity by factoring in ambient temperature
- Vertical Pump: Unit can pump water directly into a sink or drain for continuous operation
- Direct drain feature allows for continuous operation
- Auto restart: Unit automatically restarts after a power failure
- Auto de-icer: prevents frost build up
- 24 hour programmable timer
- Low temp function: Unit operates at temperatures as low as 5°C
- 4 castors for easy room to room transport
- Reusable, washable filter
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Limited 2 year carry in warranty
The Danby 50 pint dehumidifier with pump helps to protect your home from humidity by removing 23.6L of humidity per day. This unit features a vertical pump allowing you to pump water directly into a sink or drain for continuous operation. The smart dehumidify function will automatically control room humidity by factoring in ambient temperature. Ideal for spaces greater than 3000 sq.ft, the Danby dehumidifier has auto restart to restart your unit after a power failure and an auto de-icer to prevent frost build-up. The 4 castors make for easy room to room transport and the low temperature function allows you to operate the unit in temperatures as low as 5°C. The unit is Energy Star certified to run economically, even in very humid environments. This humidifier features easy to use electronic controls with LED display, a reusable/washable filter and a powerful 2 speed fan.
- Product Width16.14"41.00 cm
- Product Depth11.81"30.00 cm
- Product Height24.25"61.60 cm
- Package Width17 10/16"43.18 cm
- Package Depth13"33.02 cm
- Package Height25 14/16"63.50 cm
- Product Weight41.9 lbs19.01 kg
- Package Weight47.2 lbs21.41 kg
24 months parts and labor coverage. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.