Danby 3.5 cu. ft. Free-Standing Beverage Center in Platinum
- 3.5 cu. ft. beverage center stores up to 120 beverage cans (12 oz /355 ml)
- Temperature range of 39°F – 64°F (4°C – 18°C)
- Energy-efficient interior LED display light
- Customize for your space with reversible door hinge for left-or right-hand opening
- Platinum door frame
- 3 wire shelves
- Free standing design is suitable for any area of the home
- Reversible door option for left or right hand swing
- 12-month warranty on parts and labor with in-home service
Whether you find yourself entertaining guests or needing more convenient refrigeration for your family, this supreme beverage center delivers style and practicality. This beverage center is perfect for kitchen organization and hosting in small spaces such as an apartment, condo, or cottage! Save fridge space for food or leftovers with this spacious unit offering 3.5 cubic feet (93 L) of cooling and storage space. Cool up to 120 (355 ml) beverage cans under energy-efficient LED lights on three wired shelves. Designed with an adjustable temperature range, this beer chiller can be set anywhere between 39°F – 64°F (4°C – 18°C). This small refrigerator also features a clever, reversible door hinge that enables you to adjust it for a left or right-handed opening.
- Product Width17.5"44.45 cm
- Product Depth20.1"51.05 cm
- Product Height32.8"83.31 cm
- Package Width19.3"49.02 cm
- Package Depth22.3"56.64 cm
- Package Height36"91.44 cm
- Product Weight58.6 lbs26.58 kg
- Package Weight72.8 lbs33.02 kg
12 months parts and labor coverage. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty
Q. 6) Why can’t I have my fridge in an outside kitchen or in the garage? Why does this void my warranty?
Q. 11) Why can’t I have my wine cellar in an outside kitchen or in the garage? Why does this void my warranty?
It is normal that the cabinet shows “HI” or “LO” from time to time. If it occurs frequently or lasts for a long time, you can restart the unit by unplugging it. If the problem occurs once again after restart, please contact customer service.