Danby 9.1 cu. ft. Apartment Size RefrigeratorThis product has been discontinued.
- 9.1 cu. ft. (258 L) capacity refrigerator
- Environmentally friendly R600a refrigerant
- The frost-free operation provides hassle-free maintenance and improved food preservation
- 2 full width and 1 – 1/2 width glass shelves for maximum storage versatility
- 1 full-width adjustable wire freezer shelf
- Integrated door shelving with tall bottle storage
- Vegetable crisper and cover
- Mechanical thermostat
- Interior light
- Scratch-resistant worktop
- Integrated door handle
- Reversible door hinge
- 12-month warranty on parts and labor with in-home service
Discover the styling and simplicity of Danby’s 9.1 cubic feet (258 L) white apartment size refrigerator, perfect for small space living in a condo, apartment, or townhouse! Cut down on clutter with two and a half adjustable shelves, three-door shelves, and one crisper drawer offering maximum storage versatility. All your favorite frozen items can be stored with one wire shelve and two-door shelves, keeping your freezer accessible and organized. Easily find your eggs, vegetables, or fruit with the bright LED interior lighting system. This appliance runs smoothly and quietly with an accurate mechanical thermostat. Its recessed door handle is hidden, and the reversible door hinge allows for right or left-hand swing to fit almost any space. This mid-size refrigerator also features a scratch-resistant and easy-to-clean worktop. This model can serve as your main fridge or as a second option to increase storage capacity. In addition, this mid-sized fridge operates frost-free, resulting in longer shelf life for all your groceries.
- Product Width23.94"60.81 cm
- Product Depth26.06"66.19 cm
- Product Height58.78"149.30 cm
- Package Width25.79"65.51 cm
- Package Depth27.56"70.00 cm
- Package Height62.01"157.51 cm
- Product Weight143.3 lbs65.00 kg
- Package Weight156.5 lbs70.99 kg
12 months parts and labor coverage with in-home service. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.