Whirlpool 38 Wine CoolerWWC287BLS This product is no longer available.
|Product Width||49.37 cm||19 7/16"|
|Product Depth||61.28 cm||24 1/8"|
|Product Height||83.98 cm||33 1/16"|
- 38 bottle capacity freestanding wine cooler
- Top compartment holds up to 14 bottles, bottom compartment up to 22 bottles
- 6 stainless steel trimmed beech wood shelves stained in black match the all black interior
- Frost-free fan-forced cooling ensures consistent cabinet temperatures, reduced energy consumption and improved compressor efficiency
- Set the temperature anywhere between 4°C - 18°C (39.2°F - 64.4°F) in each section with the easy-to-program electronic thermostat
- “Cool Blue” LED track lights softly illuminate the interior without adding heat
- Tinted tempered glass door filters out harmful UV rays
- Integrated safety lock protects children from contents
- Reversible door hinge allows for convenient left or right hand opening
Please refer to your product on www.danby.com.
Information pertaining to watts and amps can be found on the rating plate located on the back of the unit.
We do not recommend using an extension cord.
Yes, this is normal.
Please consult your owner’s manual. If too many bottles/cans are put in at once or the door has not been closed tightly, the unit will display the “HI” signal in the display panel. This is normal, please wait 5 minutes after you close the door and “HI” will disappear. It is normal that the cabinet shows “HI” or “LO” from time to time. If it occurs frequently or lasts for a long time, you can restart the unit by unplugging it. If the problem occurs once again after restart, please contact customer service.
This will depend on your personal preference and the varietal you are storing. Sweet white wines are best stored between 41°F (5°C) and 46°F (8°C), while dry whites are best stored between 46°F (8°C) and 54°F (12°C). Reds are generally stored at a warmer temperature. Light to medium reds are best stored from 54°F (12°C) to 61°F (16°C) and full bodied reds are best from 63°F (17°C) to 66°F (19°C).
Is it plugged in and turned on? Did you allow the unit to sit upright for 6 hours prior to plugging the unit in? If yes, to all of the above and it is still not cooling, please contact consumer care.
The temperature range varies based on model. Please consult your owner’s manual or the product page on the website.
Our portable laundry machines are not designed for outside installation. This also includes anywhere that is not temperature controlled. ie. garages, porches, carports, etc.