Danby Designer 30 Wine CoolerDWC93TBLSDD This product is no longer available.
|Product Width||44.93 cm||17.6875"|
|Product Depth||50.96 cm||20 1/16"|
|Product Height||83.03 cm||32.6875"|
- 36-bottle free-standing wine cooler
- Temperature range of 6°C - 14°C (43°F - 57°F)
- Blue LED interior lighting beautifully showcases the wine without the heat of an incandescent bulb
- Touch screen control panel with blue LED display
- Recessed pocket style handle
- Sculpted wire shelves cradle the wine
- The tempered glass door helps to protect the wine from harmful UV rays
- Smooth back design
- Convenient reversible door swing for left or right hand opening
Please refer to your product on www.danby.com.
We do not recommend using an extension cord.
Yes, this is normal.
Our wine cellars and beverage centres are not designed for outside installation. This also includes anywhere that is not temperature controlled. ie. garages, porches, carports, etc.
Please consult your owner’s manual. If too many bottles/cans are put in at once or the door has not been closed tightly, the unit will display the “HI” signal in the display panel. This is normal, please wait 5 minutes after you close the door and “HI” will disappear. It is normal that the cabinet shows “HI” or “LO” from time to time. If it occurs frequently or lasts for a long time, you can restart the unit by unplugging it. If the problem occurs once again after restart, please contact customer service.
This will depend on your personal preference and the varietal you are storing. Sweet white wines are best stored between 41°F (5°C) and 46°F (8°C), while dry whites are best stored between 46°F (8°C) and 54°F (12°C). Reds are generally stored at a warmer temperature. Light to medium reds are best stored from 54°F (12°C) to 61°F (16°C) and full bodied reds are best from 63°F (17°C) to 66°F (19°C).
The temperature range varies based on model. Please consult your owner’s manual or the product page on the website.