Danby 36 Bottle Wine CoolerThis product has been discontinued.
- Keep up to 36 bottles of chilled wine on hand
- Suitable for red or white wines set temperature between 43°F – 57°F (6°C-14°C)
- Showcase lighting illuminates the cabinet with Energy efficient blue LEDs
- Recessed pocket style handle
- Durable black wire shelves
- The tempered glass door helps to protect the wine from harmful UV rays
- Convenient reversible door swing for left or right hand opening
When you have several bottles of wine that need to be cooled, the most convenient and economical way to store them is in a fashionable free-standing wine cooler such as this model from Danby. This spacious unit offers 3.3 cubic feet of cooling space which is designed to store up to 36 bottles of your favourite wines on attractive black wire shelving units. Your collection will also look quite impressive due to the blue LED interior lighting which beautifully showcases the bottles through the elegant tempered-glass door. The bottles will always be at the temperature you prefer since the range of the wine cooler lies between 6°C and 14°C (43°F and 57°F). There’s no incandescent bulb to interfere with the chilling process and the glass door is designed to protect your collection from potentially harmful ultraviolet rays. This appliance features a stylish recessed pocket-style handle and reversible door swing to allow you to open it from the left or right-hand side. This sturdy wine cooler also comes with an 12-month warranty on parts and labour with in-home service.
- Product Width17.5"44.45 cm
- Product Depth20.1"51.05 cm
- Product Height32.7"83.06 cm
- Package Width18.1"45.97 cm
- Package Depth21.1"53.59 cm
- Package Height34.1"86.61 cm
- Product Weight69 lbs31.30 kg
- Package Weight74.4 lbs33.75 kg
12 months parts and labor coverage with in-home service. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
Q. 6) Why can’t I have my fridge in an outside kitchen or in the garage? Why does this void my warranty?
Q. 12) Why can’t I have my wine cellar in an outside kitchen or in the garage? Why does this void my warranty?
It is normal that the cabinet shows “HI” or “LO” from time to time. If it occurs frequently or lasts for a long time, you can restart the unit by unplugging it. If the problem occurs once again after restart, please contact customer service.