Danby 6000 BTU Window Air ConditionerDAC6011E
Summer’s always more enjoyable when the heat and humidity remain outdoors and not inside. Keep your room or apartment cool during the hottest days with Danby’s Energy Star compliant 6,000 BTU window air conditioner. It comes with two-way air direction and can easily cool down spaces of up to 200 square feet. This model features an easy-to-use electronic temperature control which can also be programmed remotely. You can schedule the start-up and shut-down times to suit your personal schedule with the appliance’s automatic on/off setting. The energy efficiency rating of 10.7 will cut down on your power usage while the sleep mode guarantees comfortable temperatures at night.
|Product Width||41.28 cm||16 1/4"|
|Product Depth||40.01 cm||15 3/4"|
|Product Height||31.27 cm||12 5/16"|
- 6,000 BTU air conditioner cools approximately 200 sq. ft.
- Energy Star® compliant
- Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) of 10.7
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Electronic controls with remote and LED display
- 2 way air direction
- Variable electronic temperature control 17°C - 30°C (62.6°F - 86°F)
- Energy Saver Switch: Cycles the fan on and off after the compressor shuts off
- Sleep Mode: Prevents the room from becoming too cold at night
- Auto on/off: Have the unit start or stop to meet your schedule
- Expandable window installation kit accommodates windows from 23 4/16"- 36 4/16" wide
- Minimum window height required: 13 in. (33.0 cm)
12 months parts and labour coverage. Installation and/or Yearly Maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
When selected, this automatically sets the appropriate option for your room based on the ambient temperature. For example, if it is 15°C outside, the unit would flip to fan mode. If it is set to 30°C, the unit would revert back to cooling mode.
No, this is not recommended. Please bring your AC unit indoors during the winter months.
Information pertaining to watts and amps can be found on the rating plate located on the back of the unit.
We do not recommend using an extension cord.
Please consult your owner’s manual for the temperature range at which you should operate your unit.
The sizes range from size 6-10 but varies based on model and screw location. Please consult your owner’s manual for more details.
The styrofoam that is inside the unit acts as insulation. Do not remove it. Only remove loose packaging.
Water is collected during the air conditioning process. This water will drain out of the unit and onto the ground and is why the unit should be installed on a slight downward tilt.