Danby 15,000 BTU Window Air ConditionerDAC150BGUWDB
This 15,000 BTU window air conditioner by Danby is perfect for mid-size living spaces, cooling up to 700 square feet. In addition to being cool and comfortable, the Ionizer function helps filter allergens and remove unwanted bacteria and odors. This air conditioner is Energy Star rated and with a 24-hour programmable timer, sleep mode and energy saver switch this unit reduces overall operating costs and saves on your monthly hydro bills. To help maximize cooling, this unit comes with 4-way air direction and a ‘follow me’ feature where the remote control has a built-in thermostat that allows for precision cooling.
|Product Width||59.69 cm||23 1/2"|
|Product Depth||66.04 cm||26"|
|Product Height||45.72 cm||18"|
- 15,000 BTU window air conditioner cools areas up to 700 sq. ft.
- Energy Star® compliant
- Ionizer function aids in removing bacteria and unwanted odors from the room
- Follow me function: Remote control acts as a thermostat allowing for more precise temperature control
- Sleep Mode: Prevents the room from getting too cold while you sleep
- Energy Saver Switch: Cycles the fan on and off to reduce energy consumption
- Remote Control (batteries included)
- Electronic controls with Blue LED display
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Reusable, washable air filter
- 4 way air direction
- 3 fan speeds
- Slide out chassis for easy installation
- Variable temperature control from 17ºC - 30ºC (62ºF - 86ºF)
- Expandable window installation kit accommodates windows from 27.5" – 40.5" wide
- Minimum window height required: 18.5 in. (47.0 cm)
12 months parts and labour coverage with in-home service. Installation and/or Yearly Maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
When selected, this automatically sets the appropriate option for your room based on the ambient temperature. For example, if it is 15°C outside, the unit would flip to fan mode. If it is set to 30°C, the unit would revert back to cooling mode.
No, this is not recommended. Please bring your AC unit indoors during the winter months.
Information pertaining to watts and amps can be found on the rating plate located on the back of the unit.
We do not recommend using an extension cord.
The sizes range from size 6-10 but varies based on model and screw location. Please consult your owner’s manual for more details.
The styrofoam that is inside the unit acts as insulation. Do not remove it. Only remove loose packaging.
Water is collected during the air conditioning process. This water will drain out of the unit and onto the ground and is why the unit should be installed on a slight downward tilt.
Please refer to the energy guide.