Premiere 15000 BTU Window Air ConditionerDAC15009EE
This premier air conditioner can crank out 15,000 BTU’s of mighty cooling power to make sure the sweltering summer heat never invades your space. The unit has been expertly designed to cool down any room, apartment, condo or office up to approximately 700 square feet in space. It won’t spike your energy bills as it is Energy Star compliant and features a 10.7 Energy Efficiency Rating (EER). The R410A refrigerant won’t deplete the ozone layer and the model operates quietly at just 60 decibels. This classic air conditioner comes with four-way air direction and has a three-speed fan to circulate the cool air. It features straightforward variable electronic temperature controls which allow you to set the temperature anywhere from 17°C to 30°C (62.6°F - 86°F). The fan can also be cycled on and off when the compressor shuts down due to the clever energy-saver switch. The nifty sleep-mode function guarantees the room doesn’t get too cool at night and the convenient auto on/off function allows you to schedule the unit’s start and stop times to suit your schedule. There’s also a 24-month warranty on parts and labour with in-home service on this popular model.
|Product Width||60.01 cm||23 10/16"|
|Product Depth||64.77 cm||25 8/16"|
|Product Height||43.66 cm||17 3/16"|
- 15,000 BTU air conditioner cools approximately 700 sq.ft.
- Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) of 10.7
- Energy Star® compliant
- R410A-Non ozone depleting refrigerant
- Variable electronic temperature control 17°C - 30°C (62.6°F - 86°F)
- 4 way air direction
- 3 speed fan circulates the air
- Energy Saver Switch: Cycles the fan on and off after the compressor shuts off
- Sleep Mode: Prevents the room from becoming too cold at night
- Auto on/off: Have the unit start or stop to meet your schedule
- Quiet operation (60 decibels)
- Expandable window installation kit accommodates windows from 26 6/16" - 40 8/16" wide
- Minimum window height required 18 8/16" (47 cm)
24 months parts and labour coverage with In-Home service. Installation and/or Yearly Maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
When selected, this automatically sets the appropriate option for your room based on the ambient temperature. For example, if it is 15°C outside, the unit would flip to fan mode. If it is set to 30°C, the unit would revert back to cooling mode.
No, this is not recommended. Please bring your AC unit indoors during the winter months.
We do not recommend using an extension cord.