ArcticAire 12000 BTU Window Air ConditionerAAC120EB1G
You’ll never lose your cool with this 12,000 BTU window air conditioner. This Energy Star-compliant unit is designed to cool down rooms up to 550 square feet in size, making it ideal for apartments, offices and condos. It’s environmentally friendly due to the R410 refrigerant used and the 10.8 energy efficiency rating helps you cut down on electricity costs. You’ll also save money with the model’s energy saver switch which can turn the fan on and off even after the compressor has shut down. The appliance features four-way air direction with three fan speeds. The temperatures can be set anywhere between 17°C and 30°C (62.6°F - 86°F) via the unit’s remote control and the LED electronic display. You’ll never find it too cold for sleeping since the sleep mode keeps the room comfortable.
|Product Width||50.01 cm||19.6875"|
|Product Depth||53.18 cm||20.9375"|
|Product Height||37.47 cm||14 3/4"|
- 12,000 BTU air conditioner cools approximately 550 sq.ft.
- Energy Star® compliant
- Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) of 10.8
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Energy Saver Switch: Cycles the fan on and off after the compressor shuts off
- Electronic controls with remote and LED display
- 4 way air direction
- Variable electronic temperature control 17°C - 30°C (62.6°F - 86°F)
- Sleep Mode: Prevents the room from becoming too cold at night
- Auto on/off: Have the unit start or stop to meet your schedule
- 3 fan speeds (High-Medium-Low)
- Expandable window installation kit accommodates windows from 23 4/16"- 36 4/16" wide
- Minimum window height required: 15 8/16" (39.4 cm)
When selected, this automatically sets the appropriate option for your room based on the ambient temperature. For example, if it is 15°C outside, the unit would flip to fan mode. If it is set to 30°C, the unit would revert back to cooling mode.
No, this is not recommended. Please bring your AC unit indoors during the winter months.
Information pertaining to watts and amps can be found on the rating plate located on the back of the unit.
We do not recommend using an extension cord.
Please consult your owner’s manual for the temperature range at which you should operate your unit.
The sizes range from size 6-10 but varies based on model and screw location. Please consult your owner’s manual for more details.
The styrofoam that is inside the unit acts as insulation. Do not remove it. Only remove loose packaging.
Water is collected during the air conditioning process. This water will drain out of the unit and onto the ground and is why the unit should be installed on a slight downward tilt.