ArcticAire 6000 BTU Window Air ConditionerAAC060EB1G
If you’d like to cool down a space of up to 250 square feet, then look no further than this 6,000 BTU ArcticAire window air conditioner from Danby. The attractive, environmentally-friendly unit is Energy Star compliant with an energy efficiency rating of 10.7. It features a powerful three-speed fan and two-way air direction. The energy-saver switch makes sure the fan turns on and off after the compressor has shut down. The electronic controls can be programmed remotely and the LED display makes them easy to read and monitor. The unit can be programmed for auto on and auto off while the sleep mode ensures the space never becomes too cool during the night.
|Product Width||41.28 cm||16 1/4"|
|Product Depth||40.01 cm||15 3/4"|
|Product Height||31.27 cm||12 5/16"|
- 6,000 BTU air conditioner cools approximately 250 sq. ft.
- Energy Star® compliant
- Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) of 10.7
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Energy Saver Switch: Cycles the fan on and off after the compressor shuts off
- Sleep Mode: Prevents the room from becoming too cold at night
- Electronic controls with remote and LED display
- 2 way air direction
- Variable electronic temperature control 17°C - 30°C (62.6°F - 86°F)
- Auto on/off: Have the unit start or stop to meet your schedule
- Powerful 3 speed fan
- Expandable window installation kit accommodates windows from 23 4/16"- 36 4/16" wide
- Minimum window height required: 13 in. (33.0 cm)
24 months parts and labour coverage with carry-in service. Installation and/or Yearly Maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
When selected, this automatically sets the appropriate option for your room based on the ambient temperature. For example, if it is 15°C outside, the unit would flip to fan mode. If it is set to 30°C, the unit would revert back to cooling mode.
No, this is not recommended. Please bring your AC unit indoors during the winter months.
We do not recommend using an extension cord.