Simplicity 7000 BTU Portable Air ConditionerSPAC7088 This product is no longer available.
The Simplicity portable 7000 BTU air conditioner can be easily moved from room to room as your needs dictate.
|Product Width||43.50 cm||17 2/16"|
|Product Depth||33.50 cm||13 3/16"|
|Product Height||73.66 cm||29"|
- 7000 BTU portable air conditioner cools approximately 250 sq. ft. Outdoor ventilation required
- Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) of 8.2
- Easy to use electronic controls with convenient remote control
- Adjustable 2-way louvres direct the flow of air
- Easily moved from room to room with casters and molded side handles
- Variable electronic temperature control (17°C ~ 30°C) adjusts perfectly to your comfort level
24 months parts and labour coverage. Installation and/or Yearly Maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
On most models with heat mode, it is advised to use the hose for direct drain. This will ensure the pan does not fill up too quickly.
The water drains from the drainage port. If you are not using the continuous drain, the internal pan drains from the bottom outlet. Consult your owner’s manual for more information.
You should always use it during cooling and heating. It is not required during fan and dry mode. Please consult your owner’s manuals for more details.
During heat mode, dry mode or continuous draining. Please consult your owner’s manuals for more details.
This is not recommended, as the unit is built to operate using the drain hose/power cord provided.
Units with three drainage ports are units which also feature heat mode. The bottom drainage port empties the internal pan, the middle port is for continuous drain during heat and the top port is for continuous drain during dry mode. Please consult your owner’s manual for more detail.
Dual hose models have an intake and exhaust hose. With single hose models, the hose exhausts and the air that is to be “conditioned” is taken in from the room through the unit.