Simplicity 12000 BTU Portable Air ConditionerSPAC120081 This product is no longer available.
This versatile portable air conditioner also functions as a dehumidifier, 3 speed fan and an air purifier that eliminates air borne allergens.
|Product Width||46.04 cm||18 2/16"|
|Product Depth||49.21 cm||19 6/16"|
|Product Height||83.98 cm||33 1/16"|
- 12,000 BTU portable air conditioner cools approximately 500 sq. ft. Outdoor ventilation required
- Dehumidifier- 90 U.S pint per 24 hours (43.1 litres) in direct drain mode only
- Powerful 3 speed fan and oscillating louvers offer superior air circulation to cool the room faster
- Easy to use electronic controls with convenient remote control
- Air purifying system includes an electronic ionizer and bio filter to eliminate air born allergens
- Variable electronic temperature control 17°C ~ 30°C
- Quiet operation
- Easily moved from room to room with casters and molded side handles
On most models with heat mode, it is advised to use the hose for direct drain. This will ensure the pan does not fill up too quickly.
When selected, this automatically sets the appropriate option for your room based on the ambient temperature. For example, if it is 15°C outside, the unit would flip to fan mode. If it is set to 30°C, the unit would revert back to cooling mode.
The water drains from the drainage port. If you are not using the continuous drain, the internal pan drains from the bottom outlet. Consult your owner’s manual for more information.
You should always use it during cooling and heating. It is not required during fan and dry mode. Please consult your owner’s manuals for more details.
During heat mode, dry mode or continuous draining. Please consult your owner’s manuals for more details.
This is not recommended, as the unit is built to operate using the drain hose/power cord provided.
Units with three drainage ports are units which also feature heat mode. The bottom drainage port empties the internal pan, the middle port is for continuous drain during heat and the top port is for continuous drain during dry mode. Please consult your owner’s manual for more detail.
Dual hose models have an intake and exhaust hose. With single hose models, the hose exhausts and the air that is to be “conditioned” is taken in from the room through the unit.
No, this is not recommended. Please bring your AC unit indoors during the winter months.