Danby 7000 BTU Portable Air ConditionerDPAC7099
You can make sure the cool air follows you around during the summer with this striking Danby portable air conditioner. It can be easily and quickly installed in any room with its 7,000 BTU capacity being able to keep spaces of up to 250 square feet as comfortable as possible. The air is circulated evenly with the three-speed fan which can be programmed by remote control or by the LED display on the unit. You don’t have to worry about turning it on and off as it comes with a state-of-the-art auto on/off feature. This model also features a 12-month warranty on parts and labour.
|Product Width||43.97 cm||17 5/16"|
|Product Depth||30.48 cm||12"|
|Product Height||69.06 cm||27 3/16"|
- 7,000 BTU air conditioner cools approximately 250 sq.ft.
- Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) of 9.3
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Electronic controls with remote and LED display
- 3 speed fan circulates the air
- Fits easily in sliding glass doors, slider and double hung windows.
- Moves easily from room to room with integrated handles & castors
- Auto on/off: Have the unit start or stop to meet your schedule
- Single hose design: efficiently exhausts warm humid air outside
- Expandable window installation kit accommodates windows from 28 6/16"- 79 15/16" wide
- Exhaust hose length: 47 4/16" (120 cm)
On most models with heat mode, it is advised to use the hose for direct drain. This will ensure the pan does not fill up too quickly.
When selected, this automatically sets the appropriate option for your room based on the ambient temperature. For example, if it is 15°C outside, the unit would flip to fan mode. If it is set to 30°C, the unit would revert back to cooling mode.
The water drains from the drainage port. If you are not using the continuous drain, the internal pan drains from the bottom outlet. Consult your owner’s manual for more information.
You should always use it during cooling and heating. It is not required during fan and dry mode. Please consult your owner’s manuals for more details.
During heat mode, dry mode or continuous draining. Please consult your owner’s manuals for more details.
This is not recommended, as the unit is built to operate using the drain hose/power cord provided.
Units with three drainage ports are units which also feature heat mode. The bottom drainage port empties the internal pan, the middle port is for continuous drain during heat and the top port is for continuous drain during dry mode. Please consult your owner’s manual for more detail.
Dual hose models have an intake and exhaust hose. With single hose models, the hose exhausts and the air that is to be “conditioned” is taken in from the room through the unit.
No, this is not recommended. Please bring your AC unit indoors during the winter months.