Danby 14000 BTU Portable Air ConditionerThis product has been discontinued.
- 14,000 BTU portable air conditioner cools areas up to 700 sq. ft.
- 4-in-1 design: Air conditioner, heater, fan and dehumidifier
- Single hose design efficiently exhausts warm, humid air outside
- Ionizer function aids in removing bacteria and unwanted odors from the room
- Follow me function: Remote control acts as a thermostat allowing for more precise temperature control
- Auto restart: unit automatically restarts after a power failure
- Dehumidifier mode with direct drain for continuous operation
- 24 hour timer
- Electronic controls with LED display and remote control
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Reusable, washable air filter
- Powerful 3 speed fan
- Auto Swing: circulates the air in the living space
- 4 castors for easy room to room transport
- Integrated handles allow you to move the unit from room to room easily
- Fits easily in sliding glass doors, single and double hung windows
- Exhaust hose length: 59 1/16″ (150 cm)
- Variable temperature control from 17ºC – 30ºC (62ºF – 86ºF)
This 14,000 BTU portable air conditioner by Danby is perfect for cooling living spaces up to 700 square feet. Its four castors make this unit easy to move from room to room and the quick-connect hose feature makes it easy to install. The 24-hour programmable timer offers total control of when the unit is in operation, saving you money on costly energy bills. Auto Swing function circulates air more efficiently so your living space reaches the desired temperature faster. And to help maximize your comfort, this unit is equipped with a 4-in-1 design: air conditioner, fan, dehumidifier, and head pump to ensure you and your guests feel comfortable no matter the weather outside.
- Product Width18.39"46.71 cm
- Product Depth15.63"39.70 cm
- Product Height30.12"76.50 cm
- Package Width22"55.88 cm
- Package Depth19"48.26 cm
- Package Height35"88.90 cm
- Product Weight75.6 lbs34.29 kg
- Package Weight88.6 lbs40.19 kg
12 months parts and labor coverage. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.