Danby 12,000 BTU Portable Air ConditionerDPA120E1BDB
This 12,000 BTU portable air conditioner by Danby is perfect for cooling living spaces up to 550 square feet. Its four casters make this unit easy to move from room to room and the quick-connect hose feature makes it easy to install. The 24-hour programmable timer offers total control of when the unit is in operation, saving you money on costly energy bills. Auto Swing function circulates air more efficiently so your living space reaches the desired temperature faster. And to help maximize your comfort, this unit is equipped with a 3-in-1 design: air conditioner, fan and dehumidifier to ensure you and your guests feel comfortable no matter the weather outside.
|Product Width||43.50 cm||17 2/16"|
|Product Depth||34.93 cm||13 12/16"|
|Product Height||17.46 cm||6 14/16"|
- 12,000 BTU portable air conditioner cools areas up to 550 sq. ft.
- 3-in-1 design: Air conditioner, fan and dehumidifier
- Single hose design efficiently exhausts warm, humid air outside
- Auto restart: unit automatically restarts after a power failure
- 24-hour timer
- Electronic controls with LED display and remote control
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Reusable, washable air filter
- Powerful 3-speed fan
- Auto Swing: circulates the air in the living space
- 4 castors for easy room to room transport
- Integrated handles allow you to move the unit from room to room easily
- Fits easily in sliding glass doors, single and double hung windows
- Exhaust hose length: 59 1/16" (150 cm)
- Variable temperature control from 18ºC - 32ºC (64ºF - 90ºF)
12 months parts and labour. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
On most models with heat mode, it is advised to use the hose for direct drain. This will ensure the pan does not fill up too quickly.
When selected, this automatically sets the appropriate option for your room based on the ambient temperature. For example, if it is 15°C outside, the unit would flip to fan mode. If it is set to 30°C, the unit would revert back to cooling mode.
The water drains from the drainage port. If you are not using the continuous drain, the internal pan drains from the bottom outlet. Consult your owner’s manual for more information.
You should always use it during cooling and heating. It is not required during fan and dry mode. Please consult your owner’s manuals for more details.
During heat mode, dry mode or continuous draining. Please consult your owner’s manuals for more details.
This is not recommended, as the unit is built to operate using the drain hose/power cord provided.
Units with three drainage ports are units which also feature heat mode. The bottom drainage port empties the internal pan, the middle port is for continuous drain during heat and the top port is for continuous drain during dry mode. Please consult your owner’s manual for more detail.
Dual hose models have an intake and exhaust hose. With single hose models, the hose exhausts and the air that is to be “conditioned” is taken in from the room through the unit.
No, this is not recommended. Please bring your AC unit indoors during the winter months.