Premiere 12000 BTU Portable Air ConditionerDPA120DHB1GP This product is no longer available.
|Product Width||46.04 cm||18 1/8"|
|Product Depth||51.75 cm||20 3/8"|
|Product Height||84.14 cm||33 1/8"|
- 5-in-1 Portable Home Comfort System
- 12,000 BTU air conditioner cools approximately 500 sq.ft.
- Large capacity dehumidifier conveniently removes up to 90 pints of moisture per day in direct drain mode
- Air purifier helps eliminate airborne dust particles and allergens
- 1,250 watt heater
- Powerful 3 speed fan
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Ultra efficient water evaporation system
- Moves easily from room to room with integrated handles & castors
- Fits easily in sliding glass doors, slider and double hung windows
- Electronic controls with remote and LED display
- Auto on/off: Have the unit start or stop to meet your schedule
On most models with heat mode, it is advised to use the hose for direct drain. This will ensure the pan does not fill up too quickly.
When selected, this automatically sets the appropriate option for your room based on the ambient temperature. For example, if it is 15°C outside, the unit would flip to fan mode. If it is set to 30°C, the unit would revert back to cooling mode.
The water drains from the drainage port. If you are not using the continuous drain, the internal pan drains from the bottom outlet. Consult your owner’s manual for more information.
You should always use it during cooling and heating. It is not required during fan and dry mode. Please consult your owner’s manuals for more details.
During heat mode, dry mode or continuous draining. Please consult your owner’s manuals for more details.
This is not recommended, as the unit is built to operate using the drain hose/power cord provided.
Units with three drainage ports are units which also feature heat mode. The bottom drainage port empties the internal pan, the middle port is for continuous drain during heat and the top port is for continuous drain during dry mode. Please consult your owner’s manual for more detail.
Dual hose models have an intake and exhaust hose. With single hose models, the hose exhausts and the air that is to be “conditioned” is taken in from the room through the unit.
No, this is not recommended. Please bring your AC unit indoors during the winter months.