Designed for delightful owner support
Danby 1.8 cu. ft. Washing MachineDWM065WDB
Enjoy the convenience of in-home laundry, even in small spaces, with this 1.8 cu. ft. top load washing machine by Danby. The compact size and rear rollers make this machine easy to use and store when needed. To install, simply connect the hose to your standard faucet using the connection kit included. Featuring a user-friendly digital control panel with LED display, choose from 4 wash cycles and 10 different water levels to accommodate various load sizes. The effective wash pulsator allows water and detergent to more efficiently penetrate fabrics, ensuring even your heaviest loads come out clean. Additional features include a stainless-steel drum, childproof lock, built-in auto-balancing function, and overflow protection technology.
|Product Width||56.04 cm||22 1/16"|
|Product Depth||56.52 cm||22 4/16"|
|Product Height||90.96 cm||35 13/16"|
|Package Width||59.53 cm||23 7/16"|
|Package Depth||59.53 cm||23 7/16"|
|Package Height||97.95 cm||38 9/16"|
- Compact Sizing: 1.8 cu. ft. portable, top load washing machine, perfect for apartments, homes, and small space living
- Pulsator: Allows water and detergent go through the fabrics efficiently while providing both the powerful water action to clean larger and heavier clothes and the gentle water action to clean all delicates ensuring less wear and tear on clothes.
- Easy to use digital control panel with LED display and delay start
- 4 wash cycles and 10 water levels provides flexibility for washing different types and sizes of wash loads
- Childproof lock stops little ones from opening the lid
- Stainless Steel Drum: Stainless steel is used for its durability and won't rust over time
- Spin auto balancing corrects out of balance wash loads
- Overflow protection technology prevents water leakage
- 12 months parts and labor coverage with In-Home service
12 months parts and labor coverage with In-Home service. Installation and/or Yearly Maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
15.03" Width, 22.71" Height, 18.89" Depth
Information pertaining to watts and amps can be found on the rating plate located on the back of the unit.
We do not recommend using an extension cord.
This will vary based on model. Please refer to your products owner’s manual.
This will vary based on model. Please refer to your owner’s manual or product page on www.danby.com
Yes. If the unit is on wheels, please make sure that the connections have been uninstalled prior to moving the unit.
Please refer to your product on www.danby.com