Designed for delightful owner support
Danby 1.1 cu. ft. Black Stainless Steel Microwave with Convenience Cooking ControlsDMW11B1BBSDB
Superior performance, practicality and dependability are what stand out with this top-quality mid-sized microwave oven by Danby. This spacious unit comes with 1.1 cubic feet (30 L) of prime internal cooking area with a maximum power output of 1,000 watts. The durable, attractive black stainless-steel interior and exterior finish makes it the perfect appliance to combine with any style of existing room décor. It comes with 10 unique power-level choices to make sure your favorite foods are cooked to perfection. The easy-to-use one-touch cooking options are designed for six of the most-popular microwave uses including popcorn, potatoes, pizza, frozen vegetables, beverage, and dinner plate. There are also three specialty program settings that feature time cook, time defrost, and weight defrost. Microwave cooking has never been easier or more enjoyable due to the oven’s electronic controls and easy-to-read LED timer and unit.
|Product Width||51.28 cm||20.19"|
|Product Depth||43.48 cm||17.12"|
|Product Height||30.68 cm||12.08"|
|Package Width||57.89 cm||22.79"|
|Package Depth||46.00 cm||18.11"|
|Package Height||36.20 cm||14.25"|
- 1.1 cu ft. capacity, 1000 Watts 10 power levels
- 6 convenient auto cook options: popcorn, potato, pizza, frozen vegetables, beverage, and dinner plate
- Express cook buttons: 1–6 minutes
- Add 30 seconds: add additional cooking time by 30 seconds
- Auto defrost options: defrost by time or weight
- Time cook: cook by desired cook time
- Child/control lock out option: lock the control panel by pressing STOP for 3 seconds.
- 12.4” Glass Turntable
- Cord length 38 3/8”
- 12-month warranty on parts and labor with carry-in service
12 months parts and labour coverage with carry-in service. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
15.03" Width, 22.71" Height, 18.89" Depth
Yes, this sheet covers the magnetron. Please do not remove it.
Information pertaining to watts and amps can be found on the rating plate located on the back of the unit.