Danby 24" FSE Coil Range Stainless SteelDERM240BSSC
You don’t need to be a world-class chef to enjoy cooking with this compact electric range by Danby. This attractive model may only be 24-inches wide, but it comes with everything you need for fine dining. This dependable electric range comes with push-and-turn knobs for added safety and includes two oven racks with three adjustable positions. A large view window with interior light allows you to keep an eye on your food while it bakes. This range is ADA compliant and also offers a 24 month warranty on parts and labor with convenient in-home service.
|Product Width||59.44 cm||23.4"|
|Product Depth||66.04 cm||26"|
|Product Height||104.93 cm||41 5/16"|
- Compact solution for small space living: 24″ free standing electric range with a large 2.5 cu. ft. oven capacity.
- Manual, easy to clean pyrolytic oven and lift up cooktop
- ADA Compliant: meets requirements set out by Standards for Accessible Design for people with disabilities.
- Color matched handles and knobs.
- Coil temperature limiting elements: 1x 7.5" (2,100W) for quick boiling and 3 x 6" (1,250W) coil elements SS door with XL window (SS).
- Powerful Even Baking: six pass hidden bake (2,000W) and broil (2,200W) elements for maximum baking power. Oven light.
- Oven temperature range of 200°F- 450°F.
- Flexibility: two oven racks with three adjustable positions and safety stops for optimal cooking .
- Storage drawer with color matched handle.
24 months parts and labour. Installation and/or Yearly Maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
Please refer to your product on www.danby.com.
Information pertaining to watts and amps can be found on the rating plate located on the back of the unit.
We do not recommend you do this yourself. This needs to be done by a qualified service professional.
Please refer to the energy guide.
This varies based on where you purchase a Danby unit. It may be helpful to look at various retailers in your area to compare models and pricing.
Our ranges are not designed for outside installation. This also includes anywhere that is not temperature controlled. ie. garages, porches, carports, etc.