Danby 24" Stainless Steel Free Standing Electric Coil RangeDER245BSSC
You don’t need to be a world-class chef to enjoy cooking with this compact electric range by Danby. This attractive stainless steel model may only be 24-inches wide, but it comes with everything you need for fine dining. This includes an oven and four burners: one eight-inch coil element and three six-inch. This trendy appliance provides 2.9 cubic feet of oven space making it ideal for smaller apartments or cottages. It boasts a spill proof easy-to-clean porcelain cooking top. The oven temperature range is between 250°F and 500°F while the broiler can dish out 2,400 watts of power. This dependable electric range comes with push-and-turn knobs for added safety and includes two oven racks with four adjustable positions and safety stops for optimal cooking. An extra large view window with interior light allows you to keep an eye on your food while it bakes. Temperature limiting coils turn off when the pan reaches the maximum temperature in accordance with UL 858 60A. This range is ADA compliant and also offers a 12-month warranty on parts and labor with convenient in-home service.
|Product Width||60.33 cm||23.75"|
|Product Depth||66.04 cm||26.0"|
|Product Height||106.05 cm||41.75"|
- Compact solution for small space living: 24" free standing electric range with a large 2.9 cu. ft. oven capacity.
- Manual, easy to clean pyrolytic blue oven.
- ADA Compliant: meets requirements set out by Standards for Accessible Design for people with disabilities.
- Coil temperature limiting elements: 1x 8" (2,400W) for quick boiling and 3 x 6" coil elements (1,250W).
- Powerful four pass bake (2,000W) and broil (2,400W) elements for maximum baking power
- Oven temperature range of 250°F-500°F.
- Large view oven window with interior light: allows you to keep an eye on your food while it cooks.
- Flexibility: two oven racks with four adjustable positions and safety stops for optimal cooking.
12-month warranty on parts and labor with convenient in-home service.
Please refer to your product on www.danby.com.
Information pertaining to watts and amps can be found on the rating plate located on the back of the unit.
We do not recommend you do this yourself. This needs to be done by a qualified service professional.
Please refer to the energy guide.
This varies based on where you purchase a Danby unit. It may be helpful to look at various retailers in your area to compare models and pricing.
Our ranges are not designed for outside installation. This also includes anywhere that is not temperature controlled. ie. garages, porches, carports, etc.