Designed for delightful owner support
Danby Designer 3 cu. ft. RangeDER241WC
You don’t need to be a world-class chef to enjoy cooking with this ultra-compact electric range by Danby. This attractive model may be just 24.25-inches wide, but it comes with everything you need for fine dining. This includes an oven and four durable burners with one of them being an eight-inch coil element and the other three being six-inches. The trendy appliance provides 3 cubic feet of oven space making it ideal for smaller areas such as accessory apartments, or cottages. It boasts a spill-proof and easy-to-clean porcelain cooking top along with a large back-splash. The temperature range lies between 250°F and 500°F while the broiler can dish out 2,400 watts of power. The dependable electric range comes with push-and-turn knobs for added safety and includes a sturdy oven rack with safety stops. This modern electric range also offers an 18 month warranty on parts and labour with convenient in-home service.
|Product Width||61.60 cm||24.25"|
|Product Depth||66.04 cm||26"|
|Product Height||114.30 cm||45"|
- Compact 24.25-inches wide electric range with a 3.0 cu. ft. oven capacity
- One 8" coil element (2,100W) for quick boiling and three 6" coil elements (1,250W)
- Easy clean, lift-up porcelain cooktop with four removable chrome drip bowls
- Powerful waist-high broiler with 2,400W of cooking power
- Includes 120v accessory outlet for small appliances.
- Front mount push and turn safety knobs
- Oven temperature range of 250°F-500°F
- Hot surface indicator lights let you know when the oven and/or cooktop are on
- Large oven window, with interior light
- Generous backsplash with digital clock and timer
- Two oven racks with four adjustable positions and safety stops for optimal cooking
- Four adjustable legs for a custom fit to the height of your counter
- Three piece broiler pan included
- Manual clean range
- Includes 240V NEMA plug
18 months parts and labour coverage with In-Home service. Installation and/or Yearly Maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
15.03" Width, 22.71" Height, 18.89" Depth
Information pertaining to watts and amps can be found on the rating plate located on the back of the unit.
We do not recommend you do this yourself. This needs to be done by a qualified service professional.
Please refer to the energy guide.
This varies based on where you purchase a Danby unit. It may be helpful to look at various retailers in your area to compare models and pricing.
Our ranges are not designed for outside installation. This also includes anywhere that is not temperature controlled. ie. garages, porches, carports, etc.