Danby 6 Place Setting Countertop DishwasherDDW621WDB
Washing has never been easier as it is with this stylish counter-top dishwasher. This unit utilizes just 3.1 gallons (11.7 liters) of water for a normal cycle. It comes with six different settings which can easily be programmed and monitored via the electronic LED display. The wash cycles range from soak, glass, rapid, economy, normal, and intensive. The dishwasher is designed for simple and quick installation as it can easily be hooked up to any tap in your kitchen. Keeping the appliance clean is a breeze due to its durable stainless-steel interior. There is an auto detergent and rinse agent dispenser for your convenience and this chic dishwashing unit is designed to fit under just about any type of kitchen cabinet. It also comes with a 12-month warranty on parts and labor.
|Product Width||54.99 cm||21.65"|
|Product Depth||50.01 cm||19.69"|
|Product Height||43.79 cm||17.24"|
|Package Width||65.51 cm||25.79"|
|Package Depth||57.51 cm||22.64"|
|Package Height||60.81 cm||23.94"|
- Compact space saving countertop dishwasher with a quick connect feature compatible with most kitchen faucets
- 6 place setting capacity with silverware basket
- Energy star compliant and low water consumption up to 3.1 gallons of water (11.7L) per wash to help save you money
- 6 wash cycles ranging from Intensive, Normal, Economy, Rapid, Glass and Soak
- Delay start option by 2,4,6 or 8 hours
- New and improved spray arm and filter gets dishes cleaner
- Durable stainless steel interior
- Now quieter – 52db
- Electronic controls with LED display
- Fits under most cabinets
12 months parts and labour coverage. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
Please refer to your product on www.danby.com.
We do not recommend using an extension cord.
Our units are designed to fit standard North American faucets.
Please refer to your owner’s manual for specifications on how much room is needed between the unit and each adjacent wall.
Salt is not needed, however it is recommended. Note that if you do not use salt, the unit will still function, however the indicator light will remain illuminated.
Rinse aid is not needed, however it is recommended. Note that if you do not use rinse aid, although the unit will still function, the rinse aid indicator light will remain illuminated.
Check to make sure that the filters and drainage area are not clogged.
Try setting the unit to a high temperature. The unit can take up to 2 hours to heat up the cold water depending on the temperature setting.