Designed for delightful owner support
Danby 24" Stainless Full Size DishwasherDDW2404EBSS
Introducing the 24” black and stainless-steel ENERGY STAR rated dishwasher by Danby, perfect for large families. With space for 12 place settings and a silverware basket, you’ll be able to clean a large quantity of dishes. This model has 6 wash cycles to choose from: heavy, normal, eco, glass, rapid, and rinse; plus sanitize mode. Equipped with a stainless-steel tub, this dishwasher is durable and built to last. The dishwasher is designed to operate at 52 decibels, which creates less noise and disturbance than the volume of a normal conversation. Delayed start lets you program a pre-selected time, so your dishes get washed on your schedule.
|Product Width||60.01 cm||23 10/16"|
|Product Depth||57.94 cm||22 13/16"|
|Product Height||82.55 cm||32 8/16"|
|Max Adjustable Product Height||87.47 cm||34 7/16"|
|Package Width||66.99 cm||26 6/16"|
|Package Depth||66.99 cm||26 6/16"|
|Package Height||90.01 cm||35 7/16"|
- Space saving stainless steel 24” built in dishwasher
- 12 place setting capacity and silverware basket
- ENERGY STAR compliant
- Electronic controls with digital display provide easy select options with the touch of a button
- Delay start feature: washing dishes shouldn’t be a chore, schedule your washing around your schedule.
- 6 convenient wash cycles ranging from heavy, normal, eco, glass, rapid and rinse
- 4 hot water temperature options and sanitize option (up to 69C/156F)
- Stainless steel inner tub for maximum durability
- Designed to operate at 52 decibels, less noise than a normal conversation.
- 12-month warranty on parts and labor with in-home service
12 months parts and labor coverage with in-home service. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
15.03" Width, 22.71" Height, 18.89" Depth
Information pertaining to watts and amps can be found on the rating plate located on the back of the unit.
Our units are designed to fit standard North American faucets.
Please refer to your owner’s manual for specifications on how much room is needed between the unit and each adjacent wall.
Salt is not needed, however it is recommended. Note that if you do not use salt, the unit will still function, however the indicator light will remain illuminated.
Rinse aid is not needed, however it is recommended. Note that if you do not use rinse aid, although the unit will still function, the rinse aid indicator light will remain illuminated.
Check to make sure that the filters and drainage area are not clogged.
Try setting the unit to a high temperature. The unit can take up to 2 hours to heat up the cold water depending on the temperature setting.
There is a protective layer of plastic that protects your control panel during transportation. This should be removed during installation.