Designed for delightful owner support
Danby 8 Place Setting DishwasherDDW1801MWP
Washing dishes has never been as much fun as it is with this versatile dishwasher by Danby. This attractive machine comes with a silverware basket, an eight place settings capacity and six different wash cycles. It’s just 18 inches wide (45.7 cm) meaning it can easily be installed in condos and apartments and the convenient built-in castors allow you to move it around with ease. Your electricity bills won’t take a beating with this smart and eco-friendly unit as it boasts a valuable low-water consumption function and is also Energy Star rated. The appliance features a durable stainless-steel spray arm and interior making it the ideal dishwasher for remote cottage locations. In addition, you’ll find an automatic detergent dispenser and rinse-agent dispenser and the entire unit can easily be programmed by the state-of-the-art electronic controls. This highly-efficient model also comes with a 12-month warranty on parts and labor with in-home service.
|Product Width||44.96 cm||17.70"|
|Product Depth||65.99 cm||25.98"|
|Product Height||91.49 cm||36.02"|
- Crisp white portable dishwasher with quick connect feature compatible with most kitchen faucets.
- At only 18” wide it’s perfect for small kitchens with limited space and easy roll castors make storing it a breeze
- 8 place setting capacity with silverware basket
- Energy star compliant and low water consumption up to 3.5 gallons of water (13.2L) per wash to help save you money
- Simple intuitive electronic controls with display light
- 6 wash cycles ranging from Intensive, Normal, Economy, Rapid, Glass and soak
- Durable Stainless steel spray arm and interior
- Built in water softener system great for locations with hard water
- Hassle free rinse agent dispenser and detergent dispenser
12 months parts and labor coverage. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
15.03" Width, 22.71" Height, 18.89" Depth
Information pertaining to watts and amps can be found on the rating plate located on the back of the unit.
Our units are designed to fit standard North American faucets.
Please refer to your owner’s manual for specifications on how much room is needed between the unit and each adjacent wall.
Salt is not needed, however it is recommended. Note that if you do not use salt, the unit will still function, however the indicator light will remain illuminated.
Rinse aid is not needed, however it is recommended. Note that if you do not use rinse aid, although the unit will still function, the rinse aid indicator light will remain illuminated.
Check to make sure that the filters and drainage area are not clogged.
Try setting the unit to a high temperature. The unit can take up to 2 hours to heat up the cold water depending on the temperature setting.
There is a protective layer of plastic that protects your control panel during transportation. This should be removed during installation.