Designed for delightful owner support
Danby 1.1 cu ft. White Microwave with Convenience Cooking ControlsDBMW1120BWW
On a budget? This 1.1 cu. ft. countertop microwave by Danby is a not only economical but practical too! Available in black, white, or stainless-steel this stylish model fits in effortlessly with your room’s existing décor. Danby microwaves are well suited for dorm rooms, offices, cottages, or kitchens. With 1000 watts of power, this model comes with 6 convenient auto cook options: popcorn, potato, pizza, frozen vegetables, beverage, and dinner plate. The one-touch auto defrost option simplifies your cooking needs and the express cook buttons provide 1-6 minutes of cooking time. The child/control lock out option guarantees a safe environment for your child!
|Product Width||51.28 cm||20 3/16"|
|Product Depth||40.01 cm||15 12/16"|
|Product Height||30.64 cm||12 1/16"|
|Package Width||57.89 cm||22.79"|
|Package Depth||46.00 cm||18.11"|
|Package Height||36.20 cm||14.25"|
- 1.1 cu ft. capacity, 1000 watts 10 power level
- 6 convenient auto cook options: popcorn, potato, pizza, frozen vegetables, beverage, dinner plate
- Express cook buttons: 1–6 minutes
- Add 30 seconds: add additional cooking time by 30 seconds
- Auto defrost options: defrost by time or weight
- Time cook: cook by desired cook time
- Child/control lock out option: lock the control panel by pressing STOP for 3 second
- 12.4” glass turntable
- Cord length: 41”
- 12-month warranty on parts and labor with carry-in service
12 months parts and labour coverage with carry-in service. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
Danby 1.1 cu. ft. White Microwave is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from Microwave At one point my wife was warming a dish and microwave shut off. Microwave was very hot and i let it cool down and it was ok. Dont know how high I can set timmer on microwave before it will shut off again.
Date published: 2021-03-06
15.03" Width, 22.71" Height, 18.89" Depth
Yes, this sheet covers the magnetron. Please do not remove it.
Information pertaining to watts and amps can be found on the rating plate located on the back of the unit.