Danby 5.5 cu. ft. Chest FreezerDCF055A2WDB-3
If you’re looking for a versatile and lightweight compact chest freezer then look no more. This exceptional model by Danby offers 5.5 cubic feet (156 litres) of freezer space and is designed to take up just a minimal amount of space. It’s the ideal unit for homes, offices, apartments, condos and cottages. The vinyl-coated basket allows you to separate your favourite and most-used food items while the interior liner has been specifically designed for easy cleaning. Your energy bills won’t shoot through the roof with this highly-efficient appliance as the cabinet and rounded lid are constructed with foam insulation to keep the cold in and the heat out. The modern mechanical thermostat can easily be set and monitored due to its front-mounted design and the convenient defrost drain makes maintenance a breeze. This stylish freezer also offers a 5-year warranty on parts and labour with handy in-home service.
|Product Width||82.39 cm||32 7/16"|
|Product Depth||56.36 cm||22 3/16"|
|Product Height||84.46 cm||33 1/4"|
- 5.5 cu. ft. (156 L) capacity chest freezer
- Environmentally friendly R600a refrigerant
- Garage Ready: Freezer can perform in temperatures from 0F to 110F (-17C to 43C)
- Energy efficient foam insulated cabinet & lid
- Front mount mechanical thermostat is conveniently located for easy temperature control
- Front mounted drain allows for easy drainage during manual defrost
- 1 adjustable wire storage basket for smaller, frequently used items
- Rear rollers and front leveling legs allow for an easy installation
- Rounded lid design for a modern look
- Easy clean interior liner
5 years parts and labour coverage with In-Home service. Installation and/or Yearly Maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
Please refer to your product on www.danby.com.
Information pertaining to watts and amps can be found on the rating plate located on the back of the unit.
We do not recommend using an extension cord.
The temperature range varies based on model. Please consult your owner’s manual or the product page on the website.
Have you recently opened and then closed the freezer (over the last 1-5 minutes)? If so, being unable to open the unit again right away is an indication that your door seal is working well.
Please refer to the energy guide.
Our freezers are not designed for outside installation. This also includes porches, carports, etc
This varies based on unit and model. See your owner’s manual for defrost type and instructions.