Designed for delightful owner support
Danby 5.2 cu. ft. KegeratorDKC052BSLDB This product is no longer available.
Hosting a party has never been easier and more fun than with this ultimate freestanding keg cooler by Danby. This model comes with a 5.2 cubic-foot (146 litres) capacity, it’s environmentally friendly as it runs on R134A refrigerant and has an automatic-defrosting system for hassle-free maintenance. The magnificent unit includes a CO2 tank as well as all of the required hardware and a precise mechanical-temperature control function. The attractive spotless-steel finish resembles stainless-steel but is much easier to keep clean as is the scratch-resistant worktop. Also included with this versatile keg cooler are a removable drip tray, a black/chrome beer tower dispenser and chrome guardrail. It has an innovative reversible door hinge which allows you to adjust it for either left or right-handed opening and the convenient heavy-duty castors allow for easy portability. The appliance comes with a 12-month warranty on parts and labour with carry-in service.
|Product Width||51.22 cm||20.16666667"|
|Product Depth||64.14 cm||25.25"|
|Product Height||85.09 cm||33.5"|
- 5.2 cu. ft. (146 litre) capacity
- Spotless steel finish - looks identical to real stainless steel but without the smudging
- Environmentally friendly R134A refrigerant
- Black/chrome beer tower dispenser, removable drip tray and chrome guardrail included
- CO2 tank and hardware included (tank requires charging)
- Scratch resistant worktop
- Heavy duty castors
- Free standing, indoor application
- Automatic defrost for hassle free maintenance
- Mechanical temperature control
- Reversible door hinge for left or right hand opening
12 months parts and labour coverage with in-home service. Installation and/or Yearly Maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
This could be happening for a couple of reasons: 1) the keg is unsettled 2) the beer is too warm 3) The pressure is not set properly (we recommend 8-10 pounds) 4) there could be a kink in the line.