Danby Designer 117 (355mL) Can Capacity Beverage CenterDBC117A2BSSDD-6
Danby Designer DBC117A2BSSDD-6 freestanding beverage fridge is a 3.1 cu ft. mini fridge, designed to store beer, pop and a variety of other drinks. This unit is a convenient yet modern option for anyone looking to enhance their hosting space. Whether you're updating your wet-bar or adding extra drink storage to your basement, this Danby beverage cooler offers compact versatility with its adjustable wired shelves and blue LED lights. The smooth back design allows for flush installation near a wall, and the reversible door hinge allows you to adjust for either left or right-handed door opening. Additionally, this unit features an easy to use mechanical thermostat, with a temperature range of 2 to 10 C (35.6F 50F). With its sharp clean lines, this mini bar fridge is designed to blend with any decor style seamlessly.
|Product Width||44.45 cm||17 8/16"|
|Product Depth||50.01 cm||19 11/16"|
|Product Height||81.76 cm||32 3/16"|
- Compact Design : 3.1 cubic foot mini bar fridge , tempered glass door with stainless steel frame
- Beverage Centre Basics : 3 Adjustable shelves, bright blue LED lighting and convenient door lock
- Ideal Temperature Range : This unit's mechanical thermostat can be set as low as 2 up to 10C (35.6F 50F). Perfectly versatile to meet your beer , pop or other drink storing needs
- Optimal Cool Airflow : This beverage fridge is engineered with fan forced cooling, maintaining a consistent internal temperature for even cooling throughout
- Perfect Fit : With its reversible door,sleek towel bar handle and smooth back design, this unit can be placed anywhere , seamlessly. Perfect for wet bars, den's , living rooms, dining rooms , game rooms and basements
18 months parts and labour coverage. Installation and/or Yearly Maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
Please refer to your product on www.danby.com.
Information pertaining to watts and amps can be found on the rating plate located on the back of the unit.
We do not recommend using an extension cord.
Yes, this is normal.
Our wine cellars and beverage centres are not designed for outside installation. This also includes anywhere that is not temperature controlled. ie. garages, porches, carports, etc.
Please consult your owner’s manual. If too many bottles/cans are put in at once or the door has not been closed tightly, the unit will display the “HI” signal in the display panel. This is normal, please wait 5 minutes after you close the door and “HI” will disappear. It is normal that the cabinet shows “HI” or “LO” from time to time. If it occurs frequently or lasts for a long time, you can restart the unit by unplugging it. If the problem occurs once again after restart, please contact customer service.
This will depend on your personal preference and the varietal you are storing. Sweet white wines are best stored between 41°F (5°C) and 46°F (8°C), while dry whites are best stored between 46°F (8°C) and 54°F (12°C). Reds are generally stored at a warmer temperature. Light to medium reds are best stored from 54°F (12°C) to 61°F (16°C) and full bodied reds are best from 63°F (17°C) to 66°F (19°C).
Is it plugged in and turned on? Did you allow the unit to sit upright for 6 hours prior to plugging the unit in? If yes, to all of the above and it is still not cooling, please contact consumer care.
The temperature range varies based on model. Please consult your owner’s manual or the product page on the website.