Danby 65 BTU DehumidifierDDR6588EE This product is no longer available.
Improve home health and comfort by eliminating dampness growth with a Danby dehumidifier. As the market leader in portable dehumidifiers, we offer a wide variety of sizes and energy efficient designs.
|Product Width||38.10 cm||15"|
|Product Depth||33.50 cm||13 3/16"|
|Product Height||57.94 cm||22.8125"|
- Ample 65 U.S. pint (30.7L) capacity per 24 hours
- For areas up to 3,700 sq. ft. depending on conditions
- Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) of 1.6
- Energy Star rated– provides less environmental impact and improved energy savings
- Electronic controls
- Create a consistently comfortable environment with our programmable humidity settings
- 2 fan speeds - High & Low
- Removable air filter is easy to clean
- Direct drain option for continuous operation
- Auto de-icer prevents ice build-up on coils
- Quiet operation
- Low temperature operation - continues to operate until temperature reaches 38°F (3.3°C)
It is supposed to be there to help determine the water level.
We recommend setting your dehumidifier to between 40-50%.
Yes, usually this air feels warm.
There are a couple of reasons this could be occuring. 1) There may not be enough humidity in your environment or 2) Your relative humidity set higher than ambient humidity. Please adjust your settings accordingly if this is the case.
This will vary based on humidity level. It will pump out the water when it reaches a certain level (pump models only).
This varies based on model, however most models have been manufactured to have the fan turn off automatically.
This is not recommended, as the unit is built to operate using the drain hose/power cord provided.
This varies by model, however all dehumidifiers are a one shot timer. Please refer to the owner’s manual for timer instruction.
This varies based on model. With some models you simply screw the hose onto the outlet on the back of the unit. With other models you have to remove the bucket, feed the hose through the back of the unit and connect to the adaptor above the bucket area, then replace the bucket. It is important to look at your control panel. Some units have a “continuous drain” button on the control panel. If that is the case for your unit, you must press this button after the hose is in place or the function will not work. Please refer to your owner’s manual.