Danby 95 Pint Dehumidifier with PumpDDR095BDPWDB
Get rid of unwanted moisture from your home with this 95-pint dehumidifier by Danby. This dehumidifier removes up to 95 pints (23.7 liters) of moisture in a 24 hour period and is ideal for spaces up to 6,000 square feet. The smart dehumidify function will automatically control room humidity by factoring in ambient temperature. The O2 Clean Air Ionizer removes bacteria and unwanted odors from the room. And the vertical pump function pumps water directly into a sink or drain for continuous operation. Energy Star rated, this unit also comes with a 24-hour timer that allows you to run your Danby dehumidifier during off-peak hours to help save on your monthly hydro bill. If you're planning to use this unit somewhere cold like a basement, the automatic de-icer feature allows the unit to run in temperatures as low as 41ºF (5ºC).
|Product Width||47.63 cm||18 12/16"|
|Product Depth||36.04 cm||14 3/16"|
|Product Height||62.55 cm||24 10/16"|
- 95 Pint (45 L) Dehumidifier with Vertical Pump: controls humidity in spaces up to 6,000 sq. ft.
- Energy Star Rating
- O2 Clean Air Purification Technology: Ionizer function aids in removing bacteria and unwanted odours from the room
- Electronic controls with LED display
- Powerful 2 speed fan
- Vertical Pump: Unit can pump water directly into a sink or drain for continuous operation
- Direct drain feature allows for continuous operation
- Smart Dehumidify: Unit will automatically control room humidity by factoring in ambient temperature
- Auto restart: Unit automatically restarts after a power failure
- Auto de-icer: prevents frost build up
- 24 hour programmable timer
- Low temp function: Unit operates at temperatures as low as 5°C
- 4 castors for easy room to room transport
- Reusable, washable filter
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Limited 2 year carry in warranty
24 months parts and labor. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
It is supposed to be there to help determine the water level.
We recommend setting your dehumidifier to between 40-50%.
Yes, usually this air feels warm.
There are a couple of reasons this could be occuring. 1) There may not be enough humidity in your environment or 2) Your relative humidity set higher than ambient humidity. Please adjust your settings accordingly if this is the case.
This will vary based on humidity level. It will pump out the water when it reaches a certain level (pump models only).
This varies based on model, however most models have been manufactured to have the fan turn off automatically.
This is not recommended, as the unit is built to operate using the drain hose/power cord provided.
This varies by model, however all dehumidifiers are a one shot timer. Please refer to the owner’s manual for timer instruction.
This varies based on model. With some models you simply screw the hose onto the outlet on the back of the unit. With other models you have to remove the bucket, feed the hose through the back of the unit and connect to the adaptor above the bucket area, then replace the bucket. It is important to look at your control panel. Some units have a “continuous drain” button on the control panel. If that is the case for your unit, you must press this button after the hose is in place or the function will not work. Please refer to your owner’s manual.