Designed for delightful owner support
Danby Air Purifier up to 450 sq.ftDAP290BAW
Looking for a way to help clean the air in your home? Take a look at this brand new large room Air Purifier from Danby! This model comes with a true HEPA filter (capable of capturing up 99.97% of airborne dust, allergens, smoke, pollen, an air quality indicator, and easy-to-use touch controls! It’s the perfect way to improve the air quality in any space up to 450 sq. ft., like your home office, living room, bedrooms, and even your cottage getaway. Its removable wheels make it easy to move from room to room, and the filter replacement indicator let you know when it’s time to get a new one. And last, but certainly not least, this model is Energy Star rated, AHAM Verifide, AND ETL Certified, so it won’t have a big effect on your utility bills.
|Product Width||30.96 cm||12.19"|
|Product Depth||30.96 cm||12.19"|
|Product Height||67.95 cm||26.75"|
- 2 Sets of Compound TRUE HEPA Filter (Captures 99.97% of airborne particles 0.3 microns) with activated Carbon+ Pre-Filter
- Ideal for 450 Sq. ft. area with high CADR (Smoke 285, Dust 265, Pollen 280)
- 4 Fan Speeds with Touch Control
- PM2.5 & VOC Sensor Included
- Filter Replacement Indicator
- LED Display of Air Status and Quality, Shows the Filter Life Status
- Three Modes: Auto, Sleep, Turbo
- Smart Night Mode
- Large Visible Filter Air Window
- Removable Wheels for easy transportation
- Child Lock
- ENERGY STAR rated, AHAM Verified, ETL Certified
24 months parts and labour. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
Most of Danby’s air purifiers have reusable filters. The air filter should be cleaned every two weeks to ensure efficient performance. In households with animals, the air filters may need to be cleaned more often and the external grills may need to be wiped to prevent blocked air flow. Do not operate the appliance without the air filter installed.
The Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) number created by AHAM, certifies the performance of an air purifier. The air purifier is tested against the manufacturer’s claims, ensuring that the air purifier performs according to the listed specifications provided by the manufacturer. AHAM provides testing of air purifiers so that customer’s can be better informed when purchasing an air purifier.
Yes, it is safe to use. The ionizer feature creates a localized charge to collect more particulates from the air. All our appliances must pass the US and Canadian safety requirements.