Danby Designer 200 Beverage CenterDBC657BLS This product is no longer available.
Big and beautiful describes Danby's latest free standing beverage center. A stylish and eye catching alternative to the compact fridge this model holds an ample supply of beverages and up to 14 bottles of wine. The stainless steel door contrasts elegantly with the all back cabinet and interior creating a rich look that will suit any décor.
|Product Width||61.60 cm||24 4/16"|
|Product Depth||60.96 cm||24"|
|Product Height||89.06 cm||35 1/16"|
- Extra large 5.8 cu. ft. beverage center can store up to 200 cans of soda
- Easily accessible external mount thermostat accurately sets and displays the temperature
- Temperature can be set between 39.2F and 64.4F
- True LED track lighting system beautifully showcases the wine without the heat created by an incandescent bulb
- Flexible interior reconfigures to meet your changing needs. Includes 4 frosted glass shelves and 2 sculpted wine shelves
- Stainless steel door with recessed pocket handles
- Shatter proof tempered glass door helps protect wine against harmful UV light
- Integrated door locks - help secure contents from children
- The scratch resistant work top is an excellent place to store glasses and accessories
Please refer to your product on www.danby.com.
We do not recommend using an extension cord.
Yes, this is normal.
Our wine cellars and beverage centres are not designed for outside installation. This also includes anywhere that is not temperature controlled. ie. garages, porches, carports, etc.
Please consult your owner’s manual. If too many bottles/cans are put in at once or the door has not been closed tightly, the unit will display the “HI” signal in the display panel. This is normal, please wait 5 minutes after you close the door and “HI” will disappear. It is normal that the cabinet shows “HI” or “LO” from time to time. If it occurs frequently or lasts for a long time, you can restart the unit by unplugging it. If the problem occurs once again after restart, please contact customer service.
This will depend on your personal preference and the varietal you are storing. Sweet white wines are best stored between 41°F (5°C) and 46°F (8°C), while dry whites are best stored between 46°F (8°C) and 54°F (12°C). Reds are generally stored at a warmer temperature. Light to medium reds are best stored from 54°F (12°C) to 61°F (16°C) and full bodied reds are best from 63°F (17°C) to 66°F (19°C).
The temperature range varies based on model. Please consult your owner’s manual or the product page on the website.