Danby 12,000 BTU Window Air Conditioner with Wireless ConnectDAC120EB7WDB
Having a cool and comfortable home is always a priority once the hot, humid days of summer arrive. The 12,000 BTU window air conditioner from Danby can cool down spaces up to approximately 550 square feet in size. This unit is Energy Star compliant and comes with a 24-hour programmable timer, sleep mode and Energy Saver Switch, to help reduce the overall operating costs. It also comes equipped with 4-way air direction, a 3 speed fan to circulate the air, and the Wireless Connect feature which allows you to easily control the temperature in your space anytime, from anywhere. This unit comes backed by Danby’s 24 month in-home (product and labor) warranty.
|Product Width||48.21 cm||18.98"|
|Product Depth||54.51 cm||21.46"|
|Product Height||37.21 cm||14.65"|
- 12,000 BTU’s cools space up to 550 square feet
- R32 Refrigerant: Environmentally friendly, R32 ‘s GWP (Global Warming Potential) is 3x lower than R410a
- Energy Star® compliant
- Wireless Connect: control the temperature in your space anytime, from anywhere
- Electronic controls with LED display and remote control
- Powerful 3 speed fan circulates the air
- 4 way air direction
- Convenient 24 hour programmable timer
- Auto Restart: Unit automatically restarts after a power failure
- Follow Me Function: Remote control acts as a thermostat allowing for more precise temperature control
- Sleep mode: Prevents the room from getting too cold while you sleep
- Energy Saver Switch: cycles the fan on and off to reduce energy consumption
- Reusable, washable air filter
- Warranty: 24 months In-Home
24 months parts and labour coverage with In-Home service. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
No, this is not recommended. Please bring your AC unit indoors during the winter months.
We do not recommend using an extension cord.
Water is collected during the air conditioning process. This water will drain out of the unit and onto the ground and is why the unit should be installed on a slight downward tilt.
The sizes range from size 6-10 but varies based on model and screw location. Please consult your owner’s manual for more details.
When selected, this automatically sets the appropriate option for your room based on the ambient temperature. For example, if it is 15°C outside, the unit would flip to fan mode. If it is set to 30°C, the unit would revert back to cooling mode.
The styrofoam that is inside the unit acts as insulation. Do not remove it. Only remove loose packaging.
Please refer to the energy guide associated with your unit.