Danby 8,000 BTU Window Air ConditionerThis product has been discontinued.
- 8,000 BTU air conditioner cools up to 350 sq. ft.
- Energy Star® compliant
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Electronic controls with remote and LED display
- 4 way air direction
- Sleep Mode: Prevents the room from becoming too cold at night
- Auto on/off: Have the unit start or stop to meet your schedule
- Energy Saver Switch: Cycles the fan on and off after the compressor shuts off
- Removable air filter
- 3 fan speeds
- Variable temperature control from 62ºF – 86ºF (17ºC – 30ºC)
- Expandable window installation kit accommodates windows from 23″ – 36″ wide
- Minimum window height required: 14 in. (35.6 cm)
Heat and humidity are the least of your worries when you install this powerful 8,000 BTU window air conditioner from Danby with four-way air direction. This unit is designed to cool down an area of up to approximately 350 square feet in size and to keep it cool. It’s strong and efficient, but won’t put a strain on your energy costs since the model is Energy Star-compliant and comes with an impressive Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) of 12.0. The R410A refrigerant it runs on won’t do any harm to the ozone layer, making it a popular environmentally-friendly appliance. The variable electronic-temperature control can be set anywhere between a comfortable 62°F – 86°F (17°C and 30°C). The unit can also be quickly programmed via the convenient remote control device and it can be monitored on the easy-to-read LED display component. The state-of-the-art energy saver switch can cycle the fan on and off when the compressor shuts down and the clever sleep mode makes sure the room doesn’t get too cool at night. In addition, there’s an automatic on/off control which enables you to program the air conditioner to start and stop to suit your schedule. This model also features a 12-month warranty on parts and labor.
- Product Width18.54"47.09 cm
- Product Depth17.48"44.40 cm
- Product Height13.39"34.01 cm
12 months parts and labor coverage. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.