Danby Designer 10,000 BTU Portable Air ConditionerThis product has been discontinued.
- 10,000 BTU air conditioner cools approximately 450 sq.ft.
- Environmentally friendly R410a refrigerant
- Single hose design
- Electronic controls with remote and LED display
- 3 Fan speeds
- Automatic on/off: Have the unit start or stop to meet your schedule
- Variable temperature range from 17°C to 30°C (62°F to 86°F)
- Built-in handles and castors allow you to move the unit from room to room easily
- Fits easily in sliding glass doors, slider and double hung windows
- Expandable window installation kit accommodates windows from 24 2/16″ – 96 3/16″ wide
- Exhaust hose length: 48 5/16″ (150 cm)
The heat and humidity will never get the best of you with this striking 10,000 BTU portable air conditioner. This environmentally-friendly unit cools down your room with R410A refrigerant to make sure no harm is done to the ozone layer. This Energy Star-compliant model will enable you to lower your power bills while it effectively cools down any area up to 450 square feet in size. You’ll be able to select from three different fan speeds and keep your room as comfortable as can be with variable temperatures between 17°C and 30°C (62°F to 86°F). Electricity can also be saved via the device’s convenient automatic on/off feature which allows you to program the appliance to suit your schedule. The easy-to-read electronic LED display and handy remote control make it simple to set and monitor the temperature from anywhere in the room. This powerful model comes with a popular single-hose design and is easy to transfer from room to room with its helpful built-in handles and castors. This handsome air conditioner is available in both grey and white and comes with an attractive 18-month warranty on parts and labour with in-home service.
- Product Width18 7/8"45.72 cm
- Product Depth16.9375"43.02 cm
- Product Height20.16666667"51.22 cm
- Package Depth20"50.80 cm
- Product Weight55 lbs24.95 kg
18 months parts and labor coverage with in-home service. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.