Danby 2.7 cu. ft. All-In-One Ventless Washer Dryer ComboDWM120WDB-3
Get the convenience of in-home laundry, even in small spaces, with this 2.7 cu.ft. All-In-One Ventless Washer Dryer Combo by Danby. The compact size (24in) and front-load design give you plenty of options on where to store your unit. Choose between 14 wash cycles and 2 drying cycles to accommodate all your various laundry needs. This washer dryer combo offers "My Cycle", a feature that allows you to customize your washing cycle and remember your favorite program for next time. Additional features include a durable stainless steel drum, childproof lock, overflow protection and a time delay function.
|Product Width||58.50 cm||23.03"|
|Product Depth||59.59 cm||23.46"|
|Product Height||84.99 cm||33.46"|
- Compact Sizing : 2.7 cu.ft. All-In-One Ventless Washer Dryer Combo
- 120V Power Requirement : This unit can be plugged in to a standard wall outlet
- 14 Convenient Washing Cycles : Including normal, heavy duty and sportswear
- My Cycle: Custom my cycle washing setting will set and remember a favorite program
- 2 Drying Cycles : Including
- Stainless Steel Drum : Stainless steel is used for its durability and won't rust over time
- LED Display : Bright LED lights enhance the look and visibility of your display
- Vent-less Dryer : This all-in-1unit can be used anywhere near a sink
- Spin Speed : Maximum dryer spin speed is 1300 RPM's
- Additional Features :Child Lock,emergency door release, time delay function and overflow protection
12 months parts and labour with in-home service. Installation and/or Yearly Maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
We do not recommend using an extension cord.
This will vary based on model. Please refer to your products owner’s manual.
Information pertaining to watts and amps can be found on the rating plate located on the back of the unit.
Please refer to your product on www.danby.com
Please refer to your product on www.danby.com.
Yes. If the unit is on wheels, please make sure that the connections have been uninstalled prior to moving the unit.
This will vary based on model. Please refer to your owner’s manual or product page on www.danby.com