Danby 2.11 cu. ft. Washing MachineDWM065WDB
This 14 LB / 6.5 KG (2.11 cu.ft.), portable top-loading washing machine by Danby is perfect for anyone living in an apartment or small living space without access to laundry. Choose between 4 wash cycles and 10 different water levels to accommodate various load sizes. The Pulsator allows water and detergent to more efficiently penetrate fabrics, ensuring even your heaviest loads come out clean. To install this portable unit, simply connect the hose to your standard faucet using the connection kit included. Rear rollers make it easy to store this unit when not in use. Additional features include a stainless steel drum, childproof lock, auto-balancing, overflow protection and a worry-free 12-month warranty on parts and labour with in-home service.
|Product Width||56.04 cm||22 1/16"|
|Product Depth||56.52 cm||22 4/16"|
|Product Height||90.96 cm||35 13/16"|
|Package Width||59.53 cm||23 7/16"|
|Package Depth||59.53 cm||23 7/16"|
|Package Height||97.95 cm||38 9/16"|
- 14 LB / 6.5 KG (2.11 cu ft.) portable top load washing machine
- Pulsator: Allows water and detergent go through the fabrics efficiently while providing both the powerful water action to clean larger and heavier clothes and the gentle water action to clean all delicates ensuring less wear and tear on clothes. Easy to use digital control panel with LED display and delay start
- 4 wash cycles and 10 water levels provides flexibility for washing different types and sizes of wash loads.
- Child Proof lock stops little ones from opening the lid
- Stainless steel drum
- Spin auto balancing corrects out of balance wash loads.
- Overflow protection technology prevents water leakage
12 months parts and labour coverage with In-Home service. Installation and/or Yearly Maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
We do not recommend using an extension cord.
This will vary based on model. Please refer to your products owner’s manual.
Information pertaining to watts and amps can be found on the rating plate located on the back of the unit.
Please refer to your product on www.danby.com
Please refer to your product on www.danby.com.
Yes. If the unit is on wheels, please make sure that the connections have been uninstalled prior to moving the unit.
This will vary based on model. Please refer to your owner’s manual or product page on www.danby.com