Designed for delightful owner support
Danby 3 cu. ft. RangeDR240WGLP
Good things often come in small packages such as this space-saving compact gas range by Danby. This top-class model, which is just 24 inches in width, can operate on either natural gas or liquid propane, making it a perfect addition to smaller kitchens and remote locations. The range comes with four open burners featuring 9,100-BTU’s of power and one 13,000 BTU oven burner. Starting and controlling the elements is simple due to the smart electronic-ignition function and push-and-turn safety knobs. There’s plenty of room for your favorite dishes in the 3 cubic foot oven which comes with a broiler drawer, elegant window, bright interior light and pair of sturdy racks. There’s also an integrated lip to contain any spillage. The surface is constructed with scratch-resistant porcelain and a large backsplash which makes it easy to clean. This superb gas range also offers 12 months of coverage on parts and labor with handy in-home service.
|Product Width||60.96 cm||24"|
|Product Depth||66.04 cm||26"|
|Product Height||114.30 cm||45"|
|Package Width||127.00 cm||50"|
|Package Depth||72.39 cm||28.5"|
|Package Height||67.31 cm||26.5"|
- Compact 24" wide gas range with a 3.0 cu. ft. oven capacity
- Includes four – 9,100 BTU open burners and one – 13,000 BTU oven burner
- Electronic ignition
- Liquid Propane conversion kit included; enables the range to run on liquid propane, making it a great cooking option for remote locations
- Easy clean, lift-up porcelain cooktop
- Front mount push and turn safety knobs
- Oven temperature range of 250°F-500°F
- Two oven racks with four adjustable positions and safety stops for optimal cooking
- Broiler drawer includes a spring-loaded hinge that closes the drawer automatically
- Four adjustable legs for a custom fit to the height of your counter
- Three piece broiler pan included
- Manual clean range
12 months parts and labour coverage with In-Home service. Installation and/or Yearly Maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
Our ranges are not designed for outside installation. This also includes anywhere that is not temperature controlled. ie. garages, porches, carports, etc.
This varies based on where you purchase a Danby unit. It may be helpful to look at various retailers in your area to compare models and pricing.
Please refer to the energy guide.