Designed for delightful owner support
Danby Designer 2.4 cu.ft.DR201WGLP
Cooking up your favorite dishes is always a breeze with this compact gas range by Danby Designer. This slim and elegant model is just 20 inches wide (50.8 cm) which makes it ideal for remote locations and smaller kitchen spaces. It’s compatible with both natural gas and liquid propane and is controlled by a clever electronic ignition unit along with push-and-burn safety knobs. There is a pair of sturdy and durable racks in the 2.4 cubic-foot capacity oven along with a bright interior light, fashionable window and broiler drawer. The range provides four 9,100-BTU open burners and one 13,000 BTU oven burner as well as an integrated lip to contain any spills. This unit doesn’t take much to clean due to its white, scratch-resistant porcelain surface and large backsplash. In addition, the gas range boasts an 18-month warranty on parts and labor along with convenient in-home service.
|Product Width||50.80 cm||20"|
|Product Depth||66.04 cm||26"|
|Product Height||109.22 cm||43"|
|Package Width||127.00 cm||50"|
|Package Depth||72.39 cm||28.5"|
|Package Height||57.15 cm||22.5"|
- Space saving 20" wide gas range with a 2.4 cu. ft. oven capacity
- Includes four – 9,100 BTU open burners and one – 13,000 BTU oven burner
- Electronic ignition
- Liquid Propane conversion kit included; enables the range to run on liquid propane, making it a great cooking option for remote locations
- Easy clean, lift-up porcelain cooktop
- Front mount push and turn safety knobs
- Oven temperature range of 250°F-500°F
- Large oven window with interior light for easy viewing
- Two oven racks with four adjustable positions and safety stops for optimal cooking
- Broiler drawer includes a spring-loaded hinge that closes the drawer automatically
- Four adjustable legs for a custom fit to the height of your counter
- Three piece broiler pan included
- Manual clean range
18 months parts and labour coverage with In-Home service. Installation and/or Yearly Maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
Our ranges are not designed for outside installation. This also includes anywhere that is not temperature controlled. ie. garages, porches, carports, etc.
This varies based on where you purchase a Danby unit. It may be helpful to look at various retailers in your area to compare models and pricing.
Please refer to the energy guide.