Danby 2.4 cu. ftDER200B
You don’t need to be a world-class chef to enjoy cooking with this ultra-compact electric range by Danby. This attractive model may be just 20-inches (50.8 cm) wide, but it comes with everything you need for fine dining. This includes an oven and four durable burners with one of them being an eight-inch coil element and the other three being six-inches. The trendy appliance provides 2.4 cubic feet of oven space making it ideal for smaller areas such as accessory apartments, cottages and trailers. It boasts a spill-proof and easy-to-clean porcelain cooking top along with a large backsplash. The temperature range lies between 250°F and 500°F while the broiler can dish out 2,100 watts of power with a 220-volt outlet. The dependable electric range comes with push-and-turn knobs for added safety and includes a sturdy oven rack with safety stops. This modern electric range also offers a 12-month warranty on parts and labor with convenient in-home service.
|Product Width||50.80 cm||20.00"|
|Product Depth||64.14 cm||25.25"|
|Product Height||110.49 cm||43.50"|
|Package Width||128.27 cm||50.5"|
|Package Depth||73.66 cm||29"|
|Package Height||57.15 cm||22.5"|
- Space saving 20" wide electric range with a 2.4 cu.ft oven capacity
- One 8" coil element (2,100W) for quick boiling and three 6" coil elements (1,250W)
- Easy clean, lift-up porcelain cooktop with four removable chrome drip bowls
- Powerful waist-high broiler with 2,400W of cooking power
- Front mount push and turn safety knobs
- Hot surface indicator lights let you know when the oven and/or cooktop are on
- Two oven racks with four adjustable positions for optimal cooking
- Oven temperature range of 250°F-500°F
- Manual clean range
- Three piece broiler pan included
- Four adjustable legs for a custom fit to the height of your counter
- Requires a 220V power outlet (power cord not included)
12 months parts and labor. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
Our ranges are not designed for outside installation. This also includes anywhere that is not temperature controlled. ie. garages, porches, carports, etc.
Information pertaining to watts and amps can be found on the rating plate located on the back of the unit.
Please refer to your product on www.danby.com.
This varies based on where you purchase a Danby unit. It may be helpful to look at various retailers in your area to compare models and pricing.
Please refer to the energy guide.