Designed for delightful owner support
Danby 18" Electronic Dish Washer Stainless SteelDDW18D1ESS
Save time and money with Danby’s 18” ENERGY STAR compliant dishwasher, perfect for small space living. This stainless steel, built-in dishwasher holds up to 10 place settings and one silverware basket. It has 4 wash cycles to choose from: regular, auto, intensive, and quick; plus sanitize mode. Equipped with a stainless-steel tub, this dishwasher is durable and built to last. The dishwasher is designed to operate at 51 decibels, which creates less noise and disturbance than the volume of a normal conversation. The delay-start feature allows you to pre-select a desired start time, so your dishes get washed on your schedule. Take the pain out of washing dishes with the Danby 18” built-in space saving dishwasher.
|Product Width||44.98 cm||17.71"|
|Product Depth||57.10 cm||22.48"|
|Product Height||88.90 cm||35"|
- 18” wide built-in: space saving for small space living
- 10 place setting capacity with silverware basket
- ENERGY STAR compliant and low water consumption
- Electronic controls with digital display, provide easy select options with the touch of a button
- Delay start feature: washing dishes shouldn’t be a chore, schedule your washing around your schedule
- 4 convenient wash cycles: regular, auto, intensive, and quick
- 4 temperature settings
- Sanitize function: use hotter water and longer wash times to kill 99.999% of food soil bacteria
- Designed to operate at 51 decibels, less noise than a normal conversation.
- 12-month warranty on parts and labor with in-home service
12 months parts and labor coverage with in-home service. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
Try setting the unit to a high temperature. The unit can take up to 2 hours to heat up the cold water depending on the temperature setting.
Check to make sure that the filters and drainage area are not clogged.
There is a protective layer of plastic that protects your control panel during transportation. This should be removed during installation.
Our units are designed to fit standard North American faucets.
Salt is not needed, however it is recommended. Note that if you do not use salt, the unit will still function, however the indicator light will remain illuminated.
Rinse aid is not needed, however it is recommended. Note that if you do not use rinse aid, although the unit will still function, the rinse aid indicator light will remain illuminated.