Danby Designer 8 Place Setting DishwasherDDW1802EBLS This product is no longer available.
Washing dishes is a chore most people would rather do without. However, this esteemed dishwasher by Danby makes it an effortless task. The elegant appliance comes in a striking black and stainless-steel design which allows it to easily fit in with any type of kitchen décor. This dependable and efficient unit features an eight place setting capacity and at just 18-inches wide (45.7 cm) takes up minimal space in your home. This model features a handy silverware basket and has seven separate wash cycles. It’s also designed to help cut down on your power bills due to the valuable Energy Star rating. The interior consists of a durable stainless-steel spray arm and it features a convenient rinse-agent dispenser along with an automatic detergent dispenser. In addition, this popular model features an 18-month warranty on parts and labor with handy in-home service.
|Product Width||44.50 cm||17.52"|
|Product Depth||57.15 cm||22.50"|
|Product Height||82.50 cm||32.48"|
- Black and stainless steel built-in under counter dishwasher
- At only 18” wide its perfect for small kitchens with limited space
- 8 place setting capacity with silverware basket
- Energy star compliant and low water consumption up to 3.5 gallons of water (13.2L) per wash to help save you money
- Simple intuitive electronic controls with display light
- 7 wash cycles ranging from Heavy, Normal, Light, Speed, Soak, Rinse and Glass
- Durable Stainless steel spray arm and interior
- Hassle free rinse agent dispenser and detergent dispenser
18 months parts and labor coverage. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
We do not recommend using an extension cord.
Information pertaining to watts and amps can be found on the rating plate located on the back of the unit.
Please refer to your product on www.danby.com.
Try setting the unit to a high temperature. The unit can take up to 2 hours to heat up the cold water depending on the temperature setting.
Check to make sure that the filters and drainage area are not clogged.
There is a protective layer of plastic that protects your control panel during transportation. This should be removed during installation.
Our units are designed to fit standard North American faucets.
Salt is not needed, however it is recommended. Note that if you do not use salt, the unit will still function, however the indicator light will remain illuminated.
Rinse aid is not needed, however it is recommended. Note that if you do not use rinse aid, although the unit will still function, the rinse aid indicator light will remain illuminated.