Danby 50 Pint DehumidifierDDR050BDWDB
When it's hot and humid out, the last thing you want to do is enter a room that's equally uncomfortable. Maintain the humidity with our sleek and fashionable dehumidifier. This portable model has a 50 pint capacity (23.7 liters) and can remove moisture from any room up to 3,000 square feet. With its Energy Star® rating, complete with its environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant, this model will not only save energy, it will save you money. This quiet unit also has a removable air filter and an automatic de-icing feature, making it a breeze to clean. Additionally, the easy-rolling castors allow you to relocate it from room to room with ease. This premier dehumidifier features a 24-month warranty on parts and labor.
|Product Width||40.96 cm||16 2/16"|
|Product Depth||30.00 cm||11 13/16"|
|Product Height||61.60 cm||24 4/16"|
- 50 U.S. pint (23.7 litre) capacity per 24 hours
- For areas up to 3,000 sq. ft. depending on conditions
- Energy Star® compliant
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Smart dehumidify function: Unit will automatically control room humidity by factoring in ambient temperature
- Electronic controls
- 2 Fan speeds (High/Low)
- Low temperature feature allows the system to continue to operate at temperatures as low as 41ºF (5ºC)
- Auto Restart: unit automatically restarts after a power failure
- Auto de-icer prevents frost build up
- Direct drain feature allows for continuous operation
- Reusable, washable air filter
- 4 castors for easy room to room transport
There are a couple of reasons this could be occurring. 1) There may not be enough humidity in your environment or 2) Your relative humidity set higher than ambient humidity. Please adjust your settings accordingly if this is the case.
We recommend setting your dehumidifier to between 40-50%.
Information pertaining to watts and amps can be found on the rating plate located on the back of the unit.
It is supposed to be there to help determine the water level.
Yes, usually this air feels warm.
This varies based on model, however most models have been manufactured to have the fan turn off automatically.
This varies based on model. With some models you simply screw the hose onto the outlet on the back of the unit. With other models you have to remove the bucket, feed the hose through the back of the unit and connect to the adaptor above the bucket area, then replace the bucket. It is important to look at your control panel. Some units have a “continuous drain” button on the control panel. If that is the case for your unit, you must press this button after the hose is in place or the function will not work. Please refer to your owner’s manual.
This varies by model, however all dehumidifiers are a one shot timer. Please refer to the owner’s manual for timer instruction.
This will vary based on humidity level. It will pump out the water when it reaches a certain level (pump models only).