Designed for delightful owner support
Danby 36 Bottle Wine CoolerDWC032A2BDB
The best way to cool and display your precious wine collection is with Danby's fashionable and convenient freestanding wine cooler. This 3.3 cu. ft. wine fridge is ideal for kitchen organization and hosting in small spaces such as an apartment, condo, or cottage! Chill up to 36 bottles of wine on attractive black storage shelves which is the perfect alternative to storing your favorite brands in an overflowing refrigerator. The blue LED interior lighting beautifully showcases the bottles through an elegant tempered glass door designed to protect your collection from potentially harmful ultraviolet rays. This appliance features a discrete pocket-style handle and a smooth back design to allow the installation to be flush against a wall. In addition, the thermostat will enable you to easily program and maintain the internal temperature anywhere between 43°F - 57°F (6°C - 14°C). Plus, a clever, reversible door hinge enables you to adjust it for left or right-handed opening based on your preference
|Product Width||44.45 cm||17.5"|
|Product Depth||51.05 cm||20.1"|
|Product Height||84.07 cm||33.1"|
|Package Width||45.97 cm||18.1"|
|Package Depth||53.59 cm||21.1"|
|Package Height||87.88 cm||34.6"|
- Keep up to 36 bottles of chilled wine on hand
- Suitable for red or white wines, set temperature between 43°F - 57°F (6°C-14°C)
- Elegant all black wine cooler with a high gloss door frame and smoked glass
- Integrated worktop with hidden hinge
- Showcase lighting illuminates the cabinet with Energy-efficient blue LEDs
- Adjustable wire shelves can be repositioned to accommodate different diameter bottles
- Seamless full-length door handle and reversible door hinge that enables you to adjust it for left or right-handed opening
- The thermostat reverts to the last temperature setting after a power outage and includes temperate and door ajar alarms
- 12-month warranty on parts and labor with in-home service
12 months parts and labour with in-home service. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
Our wine cellars and beverage centres are not designed for outside installation. This also includes anywhere that is not temperature controlled. ie. garages, porches, carports, etc.
This will depend on your personal preference and the varietal you are storing. Sweet white wines are best stored between 41°F (5°C) and 46°F (8°C), while dry whites are best stored between 46°F (8°C) and 54°F (12°C). Reds are generally stored at a warmer temperature. Light to medium reds are best stored from 54°F (12°C) to 61°F (16°C) and full bodied reds are best from 63°F (17°C) to 66°F (19°C).
Please consult your owner’s manual. If too many bottles/cans are put in at once or the door has not been closed tightly, the unit will display the “HI” signal in the display panel. This is normal, please wait 5 minutes after you close the door and “HI” will disappear. It is normal that the cabinet shows “HI” or “LO” from time to time. If it occurs frequently or lasts for a long time, you can restart the unit by unplugging it. If the problem occurs once again after restart, please contact customer service.
Double check the temperature is set to your desired temperature.
Yes, this is normal.