Designed for delightful owner support
Danby 5.2 cu. ft. KegeratorDKC052BSLDB-D
Your friends will consider you the best party host with this ultimate freestanding keg cooler by Danby. With its 5.2 cubic-foot (146 liters) capacity, its environmentally friendly R600A refrigerant, and its automatic defrosting system, you are in store for a great product with hassle-free maintenance. This keg cooler includes a CO2 tank, all of the required hardware, and a precise mechanical-temperature control function. The finish on this unit is a spotless steel one— resembling stainless steel but much easier to clean. Did we mention it has a scratch-resistant worktop? More features are included with this attractive unit: a removable drip tray, a black/chrome beer tower dispenser, and a chrome guardrail. The door hinge is reversible, which allows you to adjust it for either left or right-handed opening. The convenient heavy-duty castors allow for easy portability.
|Product Width||50.96 cm||20 1/16"|
|Product Depth||64.14 cm||25.25"|
|Product Height||85.09 cm||33.5"|
|Package Width||57.00 cm||22.44"|
|Package Depth||70.00 cm||27.56"|
|Package Height||87.50 cm||34.45"|
- Includes shelves to use as a mini fridge
- 5.2 cu. ft. (146 litre) capacity
- Spotless steel finish - looks identical to real stainless steel but without the smudging
- Environmentally friendly R600A refrigerant
- Black/chrome beer tower dispenser, removable drip tray and chrome guardrail included
- CO2 tank and hardware included (tank requires charging)
- Scratch resistant worktop
- Heavy duty castors
- Free standing, indoor application
- Automatic defrost for hassle free maintenance
- Mechanical temperature control
- Reversible door hinge for left or right hand opening
12 months parts and labour coverage with in-home service. Installation and/or Yearly Maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
This could be happening for a couple of reasons: 1) the keg is unsettled 2) the beer is too warm 3) The pressure is not set properly (we recommend 8-10 pounds) 4) there could be a kink in the line.