Danby 120 Can Beverage CenterDBC120BLS-3
|Product Width||44.45 cm||17.5"|
|Product Depth||51.05 cm||20.1"|
|Product Height||83.06 cm||32.7"|
- 3.3 cu. ft. beverage centre stores up to 120 soda cans (12 oz /355 ml)
- Temperature range of 6°C - 14°C (43°F - 57°F)
- Superior Fan forced cooling maintains a consistent internal temperature throughout the cabinet
- Door lock secures contents
- Easy access mechanical thermostat
- Blue LED interior lighting showcases the contents
- Reversible door hinge for left or right hand opening
- Tempered glass door with stainless steel trim
- Customized storage with 4 adjustable shelves
We do not recommend using an extension cord.
Our wine cellars and beverage centres are not designed for outside installation. This also includes anywhere that is not temperature controlled. ie. garages, porches, carports, etc.
The temperature range varies based on model. Please consult your owner’s manual or the product page on the website.
Information pertaining to watts and amps can be found on the rating plate located on the back of the unit.
Please refer to your product on www.danby.com.
This will depend on your personal preference and the varietal you are storing. Sweet white wines are best stored between 41°F (5°C) and 46°F (8°C), while dry whites are best stored between 46°F (8°C) and 54°F (12°C). Reds are generally stored at a warmer temperature. Light to medium reds are best stored from 54°F (12°C) to 61°F (16°C) and full bodied reds are best from 63°F (17°C) to 66°F (19°C).
Please consult your owner’s manual. If too many bottles/cans are put in at once or the door has not been closed tightly, the unit will display the “HI” signal in the display panel. This is normal, please wait 5 minutes after you close the door and “HI” will disappear. It is normal that the cabinet shows “HI” or “LO” from time to time. If it occurs frequently or lasts for a long time, you can restart the unit by unplugging it. If the problem occurs once again after restart, please contact customer service.
Double check the temperature is set to your desired temperature.
Yes, this is normal.